BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission from The Boss.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amunet

Amunet

Mission from The Boss. Empty
PostSubject: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 12:34 pm

Amunet appeared at the edge of the graveyard, looked around and then headed in. Amuent walked around the tombstones, trying to feel anything around her or hear anything, but she didnt hear or feel anything just yet. "Hmm."She said, jumping up onto a tombstone and sitting on it for a while.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:14 am

As Amunet sat on the tombstone the grave beneath started to rumble and vibrate. Soon after that a skeleton like hand would pop out, and try and grab Amunet. The other graves did the same thing, skeletons coming out along with some zombies.

Far off deep into the graveyard was the witch they were looking for, but she wouldnt be found. A spell that hid her presence was surrounding her, no smell no nothing. She had a wide grin on her face, her legs crossed over another as she sat in her chair. "You have entered my domain."

Jacob drove up to the grave yard eating a cheese burger in his left hand, looking at the zombies and skeletons popping up. "Woooohiieeee, damn maybe this wont be so easy."

He hoped out his car and placed his hand on the ground. "Soul Input." A row of spikes popped up and pierced some of the skeletons
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:19 am

Amunet's leg got grabbed by one of the skeletons which kind of grossed her out and made her jump up and kick her leg around until the hand broke off and flew over to a tree, shattering into several pieces. "Ew ew ew ew ew. I hate this already."She yelled to Jacob in an angry tone running around with fire in her hands and spread all up her arms. When her hands or arms would hit a zombie, the zombie would burn quickly and turn to ashes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:49 am

"Its not so bad." He said picking at a zombie's head with a stick. The head fell off and rolled onto his feet. Jacob kicked it far. "EEWwwwww!!! It fell off!...Wicked."

Jacob had his black jian sword behind his back, he pulled it out and swung it around. "This was my father's blade. And I promise you, I shall end your life with this very swoooorrrd!" He yelled out actaully doing well to cut up and slash at the zombies and skeletons. He was joking around like he did everyday, taking nothing seriously. Although a jokester, one couldnt deny his skill he was powerful with potential.

He continued to hack and slash away dodge and evade any blows coming to him effortlessly. Soon they were none left Amunet and Jacob slaughtered them all. "....Thats it, im pretty sure there was some more." Jacob scratched his orange hair. He went to Amunet "We should have kept a kill count to see who killed more. Aaahhh next time."

But when he said that the bits and pieces that were left all started making one big pile. From that pile created a tall beast that had a foul odor. It roared in the air shacking some trees. Jacob eyes widened in surprise. "Whhooooiiee look at that one there, thats a biggie."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 11:56 am

Amunet punched Jacob in the arm. "That is why you burn them, not just hack them all up like freakin Jack the ripper." She told him, walking up to the beast that smelled rather badly, and looked up at him. "Hey you. Come here I want to tell you something."She told the beast.

The beast bent down and looked at Amunet with a dark glare and then roared in her face. All that the beast last seen was the disgusted look on her face. "That was nasty"Amuent said just before she placed her hands in the face of the beast and burning it completely from head to toe.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:01 pm

"Well how the hell! Am I suppose to burn em...with no burning powers! All I know is slash slash cut cut slash, Im sorry gosh." he was rubbing his arm.

"Where onto next? You getting a scent or anything, I usaully can feel a soul like pressence but im gettign nothing, nothing at all. Kinda creepy."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:09 pm

Amunet stopped and then covered Jacob's mouth with her hand. Once there was complete silence she began to listen, all she was hearing was breathing coming from a little ways away from them. "I hear the witch's breathing as well as the heartbeat now."She told him, letting go of his mouth and turning her head in all sorts of directions to look around.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:18 pm

Jacob put licked his finger and put in the air for a few seconds. "I say we go that way." He pointed to the right. "I mean there's a large place to go in, where else could she be."

Soon two large beast like creatures came from the front door of the place Jacob was talking about. They were about eight feet tall and had wings connected to their arms. They roared out loud showing sharp fangs.

"What the hell I thought she had a zombie thing going on, now this. What is up with this witch." Jacob picked up a large broken tree branch. "Soul Input." It started to change form and looked liked a sharp wooden spear. He tossed it at a impressive speed, aiming to pierce a wing. One turned around and blocked it with its back wing. "

"Metal wings..." Jacob said before rushing in straight forward his sword in his right hand.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:24 pm

Amunet runs at the 2 beasts, her nails growing longer and more sharp as well as thick. She had gotten close enough to slice at them, the witch swooped down and aimed her fists as amuent. Amunet grinned as she seen her int he corner of her eyes and then turned, grabbing her shoulders and throwing her to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:34 pm

"There's no soul...Amunet thats not the witch!" Jacob yelled out right before the fake witch blew up entirely, creating a explosion. Jacob looked terrified as if Amunet couldve gotten seriously hurt. But he wouldnt know because of all the smoke. His eyes turned to a bright orange and his muscles got bigger.

He raced over to the wing beasts, and stabbed his sword through one of their wings tearing it apart. He grabbed the other beast by the neck and slammed it against the wall. He took out his sword and stabbed it numerous times in the heart. He pulled out his blade and cut the others head off. He looked dark his hands and sword all bloody, he said nothing at all. Just stood there, he looked deeper at the place where the witch was hiding. Thinking Amunet died before his eyes, but most likely that was not the case.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:39 pm

Amunet stood there with darkened eyes due to officially getting pissed. "I do not enjoy being tricked."She said in a different voice, a much more darker voice. Amuent stepped out of the smoke and looked up at Jacob with black as night eyes which could be creepy at first if someone was not used to seeing Amuent's eyes like that. Amunet's fangs even grew longer but not too much, she now wanted to rip this witch to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 12:50 pm

Jacob's appearence changed back quickly as if he no different when he saw Amunet alive. He smiled not even aware of what happened. "Amunet your eyes are crepy, can you see like that?" he asked her grinning.

"But seriously that was a good trick, the more she lets us know what her powers are now. The more we shall be ready to face her. She seems...smart and strong. Best not to just rush into things with her, I doubt a witch wants to fight upclose she's most likely a ranged fighter. Lets go though this is getting quite annoying."

Jacob made his way into the building. All the lights were on, as soon as a step is taken in. You could hear the witches voice. "Foolish young ones, you know you have died here correct. By taking a step into my domain! You die!"

The lights all went out only white blue fire came back. Making the room kind of dark. A young woman came out wearing a black dress. Long black hair. "Come then, I will show you just how outclassed you are. Vampire and demon.

Jacob ran in first fast he placed his hand on the ground creating spikes under her feet. She teleported behing him cutting his back with her bare hands. "Do I seem long ranged to you boy!" She looked at Amunet. "Make your move, sweetie."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:01 pm

Amunet appeared next to Jacob and pulled him out of the way then reappeared where the witch was and she just glared at her with her bleckened eyes. "Nah. I think I will let you go first, sweetie."She told the witch with a rather dark glare and her arms crossed over her chest, waiting to see what this witch could do to Amunet. Amuent knew that the witch would try to end her, but she wouldnt let the witch do that to her or Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:06 pm

"Fine lets see who really controlls the flame, shall we..." She placed both hands infront of her and the black fire appeared she released it forwards shooting it towards Amunet. A large stream of black fire heading her way. After that the witch would teleport behind her. "So do you love him? The look in your eyes tell me you do. Hahaha he's a fool worthless, you can surely do better."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Amunet ignored her and appeared ont he other end of the black flames, throwing her own firey red flames with the black flames, over powering it and forcing it to go towards the witch. "And why would you ask such a question. Why would something like that matter to you?"She asked her, becoming rather irritated with her now.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:14 pm

"Im just interested is all, I just wanna know if I kill him...would it matter to you. Would you try and kill me." The witch spinning around disspersing both flames out to the side. She spun again creating more black fire and fired again towards Amunet this time it was more flame.

"I just wanna know what love is..." the witch said with a evil like grin.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:20 pm

Amunet growled at her then waved her arm up, making the flames dissolve deep into her skin and now appearing in front of the witch. "Love is something you will never experience. And I will make sure of that."She told her, gripping the witch by the neck and squeezing it hard, making her nails pierce the skin badly and making her neck bleed like crazy. "Now then, should I kill you now, or make you suffer?"Amunet asked out loud and began to think about it while squeezing the witch's neck even more harder than before. "Hmmm. What to do, oh what to do."She said to herself, hearing the witch making choking sounds put a dark grin on Amunet's face. "I think I will kill you now."She said, the witch's blood splattering all over Amunet's clothes and skin. And within a few short second, Amuent ripped the witch's head straight off of her tiny body.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:30 pm

"You sure do fall for traps again." a voice came from behing Amunet. The witch was sitting in a black chair, with her head resting on her hand.

"You see this is my grave, my domain, my territory. In this palace of mine there are a total of three clones, one you met ealier that explodes, the second that drains you of your energy, and me the third the final the original that shall drain you of your life."

She placed her hands high above her summoning black fire. "I still wanna know what love feels like." She said in a moking tone.

"Soul Break!" A loud voice came from behind her. Jacobs hand pierced her stomach. His hand covered in blue energy, when it pierced her stomach black flames shot out. "Damnit I missed! Amunet strike her heart!! Now!!!" He yelled out.

He was heavily injured, but still managed to wound her. "You Worhless trash!" She uttered. She was shocked that Jacob had lived let alone still be able to attack.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:33 pm

Amunet growled and appeared in front of the witch again and shoved her hand through her chest, gripping her heart and ripping it out. The heart in her hand beated fro only a few more seconds before it shattered in her flameful hands. "I swear if this was another clone, then I will really be pissed."She said, looking around then brushed her hand off on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyMon Feb 14, 2011 1:40 pm

"This one is real it has a original soul. The second clone fooled me, she placed part of soul in it to trick me up." Jacob got his arm free, he stabbed her threw the chair aswell. Her body laid there slumpt with two holes in it.

Jacob stretched. "She was something else, better get a big pay check for that one. And I might take that clone idea...to think she had your powers, and other powers aswell."

Jacob already started healing his wound. "Me rushing in like that was all part of the plan." He said grinning. The thing is you would never know if it was a plan or not with Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 8:29 am

Amunet punched him in the arm again like before and walked out of the old building and out into the open, all she could smell was the burning of flesh, which was not a very pleasant kind of smell. "Yeah right, Jacob."She said to him, turning her head and looking at Jacob with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:27 am

"What it was all part of the plan, you would distract her so I can deal the finishing blow! But I missed unfortunetly and you did the blow, now she's dead. Muahahahahaha Team J and A win again."
Jacob followed her, out the castle. "But that was fun! Wasnt it!"
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:34 am

Amunet looked at Jacob then looked down at her burnt arms. "Yeah I guess so, except the part of an explosion and myself getting burned a bit."She told him, looking around now and then not paying attention to anything else around her or Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:37 am

"Who would think the Queen of fire getting burned...kinda ironic. We should get out of here, before something starts to act up and attack us. Im not in the mood for another fight."

Jacob walked quickly to his car and opened it. He got in and started the engine, and it roared to life. Jacob sat back and breathed in deeply, just sitting there with his hand over his head.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:46 am

Amunet sighed and walked over to Jacob who was in his car and tapped on the window with her knuckle. Waiting for him to roll down the window, she stood there by his car with her upper body bent over so that she was looking at Jacob through the clear-ish glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission from The Boss.   Mission from The Boss. Empty

Back to top Go down

Mission from The Boss.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next