BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Creepy Man's Doings.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Amunet

Amunet

Creepy Man's Doings. Empty
PostSubject: Creepy Man's Doings.   Creepy Man's Doings. EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:39 pm

The creepy man carried Amuent all the way from her house to an old abandoned castle and down to the cellar, which was old, torn to bits, very watery from leaving pipes and dirty as well. He walked through a door that had a rather nice bed and all kinds of knifes, swords, and other weapons all over the walls. "Well here we are, our own little chamber"He told Amunet with a dark chuckle and a grin as he threw her limp body down onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Man's Doings.   Creepy Man's Doings. EmptySun Feb 20, 2011 10:11 am

Amunet groaned and began to cough a bit, rolling over so she could get herself up. The man looked over at her with angry eyes. "And now that you are waking up. There are a few things we need to do."He told her, walking over to her and grabbing her by the hair and yanking her to the ground.

All Amunet could do was scream when she landed on a few sharp knives that went through her. Luckily she wasnt able to be killed like that or else she would be dead by now. "W-why are you doing this? I have done nothing to you. I dont even know who the hell you are."She said to him, trying to get up.

The man walked over to her again and then kicked her in the ribs, making her hit a wall. "I am not going to tell you why I am doing this to you. You do know me, and you have done something to me."He told her, looking down at her laying on the ground and holding her ribs. "You killed my girlfriend by feeding from her. Do you remember now?"He asked her, kicking her in the face this time, blood just poured from her mouth.

Amunet coughed up blood and spit it out as she continued to hold her ribs. "Oh. You mean the one who wanted me to kill her. To get away from you. I do not blame her now, now I see how abusive you are."She said, coughing up a bit more blood. The man got even more angry and just began to kick her over and over again about 9 times. Finally he picked her up from her throat and slammed her against the wall, making her stand up on her own.

The man began to punch her in her face for saying what she said, and punching her in the gut, ribs and chest.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Man's Doings.   Creepy Man's Doings. EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:46 am

Amunet finally passed out fromthe loss of the blood and from being beaten by the man. Her head was dangling yet somehow she remained standing up on her feet. The man stopped beating her when he noticed that her head was dangling and her eyes were closed. "Wake up!....I SAID WAKE UP DAMN IT!!"He yelled and punched her in the gut again.

All Amunet's body did was jerk a bit when the man had hit her. So all the man did was throw Amunet to the ground and left her there for a moment to get his ropes and chains. When he came back, Amunet was still laying ont he floor, blood spilling from her mouth and nose, bruises all over her face and body.

"Stupid creature."He said with a scoff as he picked her up and pulled her over to the wall again, he tied her up and then chained her to the wall so she could not get out on her own if she had woken up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Creepy Man's Doings.   Creepy Man's Doings. Empty

Back to top Go down

Creepy Man's Doings.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodOrigins :: No Man's Land :: Outskirts-
Jump to: