BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rig

Rig

The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:23 pm

Rud climbed onto the helicopter. If there weren't people around him, he would have been drooling. He was hungry, and every second, he hallucinated that there was food all around him. He sighed. It would all come in good time. He hated waiting. Absentmindedly grinning, he got into a seat. Rud scratched his stomach, trying to kill the grumbling and moaning coming from it. 'Shut up! Shutupshutupshutup! Shut the hell up!'
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 12:29 pm

Jacob gave Rud a weird look "He's crazy." The chopper went up in the air and flew off to
X-cution. Jacob put his hands behind his back and placed his feet up on a chair infront of him. "Job well done guys, Rud you have proved yourself well and you will be a fullfledged member of X-cution I'll be sure of it. Oh I havent introduced you guys, Rud Amunet, Amunet this is Rud." He said to the both of them. "You must give Amunet some time, she's still...hurting for some odd reason! I dont know why!!!"

The chopper swooped over to X-Cution about to land.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com

The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodOrigins :: No Man's Land :: Outskirts-
Jump to: