BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) Empty
PostSubject: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:53 am

Ed leaned against the tree, sighing. "Right, took care of that colony of shadow beasts. I'll report later." He edjected the empty bullets containers of his twin glocks, whos barrels were still smoking, and slid new ones in, then shething Bada-Bing and Bada-Boom."Maaaan,those were my last ones.Oh well, I'll be fine."
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:05 am

Rud chewed on his nails as he just simply walked aimlessly, trying to waste some time. He wondered where his family was and whether or not they were okay. Maybe, they'd be filthy rich by now. Rud didn't know what Mildr and his father did as work, but he knew their jobs were the same and they were paid a rather hefty sum as wages. He never did ask them. He'd always forget to ask his father what he did whenever the man had come over. Oh well, he'd be able to ask the man if Rud ever saw him again. Rud shrugged. He saw a rather short man who appeared to be talking to himself. "Oye, you. Whutchuu doin' out here, huh?" Rud got a firm grip on his hilt, just in case the man in front of him really was crazy and decided to attack him.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 12:20 am

Ed turned around. "Me? Nothing, much. What about you?" He casually put his hand behind his back, as if he were straching his back, but really gripping Bada-Bing by the handle when he saw the man reach out toward his sword." Nice looking blade you have there, buddy."
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:03 am

Rud gazed at the man with interest. "I ain't doing anything either, Short stuff." He didn't let go of his sword. He stared at the man as he scratched his back. Rud grinned brightly as the man mentioned the sword. This guy wasn't like most others. He was cautious. In reply, Rud whipped the blade out and did some mock fencing with it. "Yeah, it's real nice," Rud glanced at the guy. "Mister..... ?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:09 am

A nerve was throbbing in eds temple."Who you calling short, you tall beiber-boy?",he muttered under his breath. "Names Edward Edake, the Fullmetal Bounty Hunter." He let go of Bada-bing. If this wound up being a fight, he wasnt going to be using his guns."Hmm, what do you say to a quik sparring match?"
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:21 am

"Rather random, Mister Edrake, however, I'd be so very happy to fight you." Said Rud. He sheathed his sword and adopted a pose which sort of looked like a southpaw boxer's stance. Rud rolled his head around, hearing loud cracks as he did. He then cracked his knuckles, and returned to the same position that he had been in before. "Come at me, Short-Stuff. Oh, wait, I forgot to give my own name. It's Rud. Rather odd, no?"
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 1:29 am

Ed clapped his hads together, and put his hand in front of his sleeve. <Create Handblade>There was a flash of energy, and a large steel handblade appeared,shreeding his glove and revealing that his hand was a steel prothestic."Go ahead and get out your sword, Rud. And stop calling me short!!" He went into a stance of his own, balancing on the balls of his his feet. "One rule. Dont cry when you lose!" He grinned, and shot towards Rud, preforming an upward sweepwith his handblade.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:35 am

Rud swayed backwards as he saw Ed attacking and fell back onto the ground. He felt a sharp pain in his leg. Seemed that this Ed really wasn't a normal person. Getting up, he said, "Aaaaiii! Watch where you swing that... Could've killed me, Shortie..." Rud grinned and wondered, 'Where'd he get that sword? Why's he wearing a gauntlet?' He got back into his boxing stance and went at Ed with a sharp right hook. However, just before it made contact, Rud brought it back and went for an uppercut with his left.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 5:34 am

Ed blocked the blow with his metal arm. CLING! "WHO YOU CALLING A SMALL PIPSQEAUK, TALL BEIBER-BOY!? And aren't you gonna use you're sword?" He sighed. <Cancel Handblade> He clapped his hands together, and held his left hand infront of the blade, and there was a flash of energy,and the blade disappeared."Fine, lets box."He shrugged off his coat, and revealed an advanced steel prothestic arm up to the shoulder. He resumed his stance from earliern, and grinned. "It's been a long time since I fought someone in fun." He swung his arm, unleashing a blistering right jab.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 7:42 am

"Haaaaiii!" Rud only just made it in time to block the jab. He stumbled backwards.. "Hey, that's cheating, isn't it? Wearing a metal gauntlet in a boxing match?" Rud grinned and checked his damage. His arm hurt a lot and his leg was still bleeding quite a bit, but he was good over-all. "Chih." He got low and charged at Ed with a straight left which would hopefully hit the guy's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 8:39 am

Ed grinned."Whoever just said this was just a gauntlet?....." He grunted at the impact of Rud's punch and checked his stomach.'Wow, a fist-sized bruise. No-ones given me one of those since before my training. You're certainly no normal guy, Rud." He unleashed several lumberjack punches, followed by an uppercut with his normal arm.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:43 am

Rud tried to jump back as soon as he had hit Ed. He hadn't even been expecting to hurt him. At least, not that much. He had even punched with his injured arm. The 'lumberjack punches' came at him in force and quantity. He managed to just barely dodge each shot, however, he still was hurt. And just when he thought the guy was done, Rud was hit in the nose by an uppercut. Instantly, his eyes watered up and he got that stinging feeling in his face. He scrunched up his face and stumbled backwards. "Augh! Damn dwarf." He got low again and charged at Ed, full tilt. 'If I just get rid of this damn gauntlet...' Making sure he was on the side of Ed's gauntleted arm, Rud gripped his hilt. He whipped out his blade in an awkward form of iai.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 2:58 am

"WHO YOU CALLING A DWARF, YA BEIBER-HAIRED JERK!??" Ed grinned as Rud tried to stab the 'guantlent' off. Rud's sword slid in at the elbow, and appeared out the other side,but Ed didnt scream in pain." I've treid to tell you,this isn't armor, it's my actual arm. I lost my right arm and my left lower leg in an....accident when I was young."Ed swung his normal arm at Rud in a hook.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:14 am

Rud gaped. "Waih, wuh?" Silently, he just looked at the fist coming at his face. Stunned, Rud was hit square in the face. He was thrown onto the ground. This guy had a fake arm, and was still this strong? Rud had only wanted to cut what he had thought was a gauntlet off of an arm that Rud thought the guy had. He wiped some blood away from his nose. He spat some blood from the corner of his mouth. "Did you know that JB got a haircut?" Rud beamed at Ed "Therefore, I am no longer 'Bieber-haired'" Rud stabbed his sword in the ground and went at Ed with a fearsome right.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 3:30 am

Ed grinned."Huh, guess you're right, Rud. But that means you can't call me short anymore, since I cant defend myself." Ed blocked the blow with a knifehand block, wincing as it landed on his wristbone."Man, I've been slacking on my training,it seems." Ed shot sevral jabs toward Rud with his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Hellbreaker

Hellbreaker

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:03 am

(lol, Run, when I said cant defedn myself, I meant against insults, with insults.)
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) EmptyMon Mar 21, 2011 8:30 am

"Oh dear Master Edrake, please don't blame your weakness on lack of training." Said Rud, rather formally. "It could just be...." He took one of the jabs to his jaw, instantly jumping back and cursing to the air. Whatever Rud wanted Ed to blame for being hurt on wasn't going to be found out just yet. Rud held his jaw and tried to speak. "Hey, whud waza' foh? Keh. I'm leabin'." He made sure he had he sword and ran off, disappearing into the woods.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)   Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ed vs a mystery oppenant(open, limit to 2)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodOrigins :: Other Things :: Well of Wonders-
Jump to: