BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Torino Family

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 4:33 am

Jacob drove up to a large house, a small mansion infact. His family was quite wealthy but they didnt gloat about it, and Jacob liked making his own money with X-Cution. He frove into the garage and parked his car, the lights were on so he knew they were home.

Up above in one of the rooms was Sarah Dorthy-Ann Torino, a mix of demon and human like her brother. They were very close with the lost of both their parents they needed each other. She was looking out the window and saw Jaocb's car pull up. "Brother is here, brother is here!" she yelled out running down the stairs where Jacob Torino the 1st was eating a sandwitch in the kitchen. He was surprised when Sarah came running down stairs. "Hey whats going on?"

"Corey is here." She said calling Jacob by his nick name, a smaller term from his middle name. Which all three Jacob's had, but for some reason it stuck with the youngest Jacob.

He walked in the door and was greeted by a bear hug from Sarah.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Lexus

Lexus

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:03 pm

Lexus could be seen walking around the neighborhood of homes, searching for her next prey. She had taken a break from her nasty little hobby, and was having some withdrawals. She needed some attention, and she needed it soon. She stops, catching spiky carrot colored hair in her peripheral view. She turns to see a fine looking young man holding a child. A smirk creeps up on her lips, so she found her next victim.

Slowly, she walks up the driveway, making her way behind the guy. She taps his right shoulder, looking up, prepared for his eye encounter. "Mmm.. you look tasty." she says seductively. Honestly, she would probably eat him, after he did so to her that is.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:12 pm

Jacob put Sarah down, and she smiled. "Whoes that Corey a new friend?"

"No most definitely not Sarah, get in the house. Now." Jacob said with a voice full of authority, when it came to his sister he became very serious. Sarah did as she was told and closed the door quickly behind him.

Jacob raised an eyebrow at Lexus. "Who are you? and what are you doing here?"

The look on his face was serious he looked pissed someone dangerous would be here, with his little sister unprotected. This girl looked normal and young and sort of innocent, but Jacob could tell something was up with her and she seemed dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Lexus

Lexus

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:25 pm

Lexus almost laughed at the fact this guy was so protective over a small insignificant-- no. Even she was weak when it came to children. Even so, his authority was amusing. Usually, she found the younger humans to be rebellious and disrespectful, but not that one. The girl seemed different, a demon maybe?

She grins, sliding her index finger on her right hand down his chest. "Why does it matter who I am? I think it has to do with what I want" She bites ever so slightly on her full bottom lip. "You see I was in the neighborhood thinking, 'Oh where could I possibly find someone to satisfy my needs." She chuckles a little, "And here you were, calling to my attention like caution tape."

Her eyes look him up and down, her grin reappearing. "I'm Lexus.." She felt after her whole explanation, introducing herself wouldn't be so terrible. She actually was interested in his name, since she loved writing down each and every one of her victims. Reminders of their 'great time' shared together.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:32 pm

"Umm if your talking about what I think your talking about, perhaps another time. Im kinda busy now." Jacob didnt like when things interfeared with his sister's time together.

"But names Jacob if you need to know." He said looking at her right in the eyes, he was trying to figure out what this girl was about. It was strange for a girl to come out this late at night.

"Im sorry to dissapoint, but I have to go." he said turning around back to his house.
Back to top Go down
Lexus

Lexus

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:43 pm

The petite girl pouts, "Another time?" She wasn't one to get rejected, what was up with this guy? She took note to his name. When he turned to leave, her crimson eyes began to glow, now giving the man an ominous glare. "Who said you had a choice?" Of course she was expecting a fight, but not much of one. This guy didn't look so strong to her, after all.

Suddenly, three shadow creatures appear in front of the door, blocking Jacob's entrance. "Let's try this again." she growls, tapping his shoulder like she had in the beginning. "I need you. Come with me.." She grabs his shoulder, almost pulling him towards her, but instead waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 1:51 pm

Jacob rolled his eyes when he saw the shadow creatures appear infront of door. He brushed his hand through his hair and turned around to face the girl. He gave her a grin, a silly one.

"Awwweee so cute, summoning shadows to attack me and blocking my entrance. Listen girl I dont want to hurt you, so if I was you I would call off these shadow pets of yours and hope along my marry way. And I dont know what you need me for, you dont even know me. So this is your last warning, leave." Jacob said with a stern voice, he was even surprising himself with his attitude. He usaully wasnt like this, but again when it came to his sister he would change.
Back to top Go down
Lexus

Lexus

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:12 pm

At first, she was shocked. He didn't even falter. Were the shadows not frightening? He was only human right? What was with the silly face? She moves past the shock, her face again stern. "Cute?" sure it was a compliment most of the time, but that was assuredly an insult. And he didn't want to hurt her? Like if he could.

"My marry way? Heh.." she shakes her head, more shadows appearing. "I'm not calling anything off.." she responds, her eyes glowing once more. "And you know exactly what I need from you carrot top." Hopefully that insulted him, though she wasn't really going for one. "Tell me.. does the carpet match the drapes?" A little hint for what she wanted from him, though his answer to it wouldn't matter. She needed to ride and rid of this guy to calm her nerves, addictions weren't easy to give up on.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:25 pm

Jacob touched his orange hair and looked up, almost looking sad. "Carrot top?! Why is my hair so orange! I was just born this way, Im sorry." he said to her, his eyes looking sad. The saddest thing about this was, he was for real. Jacob didnt take well to mean comments although he gave them all the time. He has grown to be pretty sensitive.

His face got serious for a second. "And no the carpet does not! Match the drapes, although I had to think about that for a second. By the looks of it you dont plan on leaving, so I warned you." He said with a sly grin.

"I think you sort of underestimate me, just what do you think I am." He said placing his hand on his necklace. "Soul Input." the piece of the necklace morphed into a metal sword that he took in his right hand. With two quick strikes he cut two of her shadow people in half. He twirled the blade before he cut another shadow creature, and stabbed the one coming behind him. He rushed towards her, though he had no intentions of striking her.

"Plus where do you think your gonna get with me, with such small tits." He said still rushing towards her.
Back to top Go down
Lexus

Lexus

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 2:44 pm

The girl wasn't expecting such a cry baby act from him. It really wasn't his fault his hair was so orange, but what was the harm in pointing it out? She smiles at his reaction though, he wasn't that bright was he? Slicing shadows with his measly sword, please. She rolls her eyes, not even flinching as he ran towards her. All the shadows reforming as quickly as they were sliced.

Though she probably should have been insulted by his remark, she wasn't. Having a small bosom wasn't exactly a flaw in her mind. At least she could age and not have to worry about sagging to her knees, and the fact that she was able to run without fear of being knocked out by some over sized boob, pleased her.

Small orbs start moving in near her right hand, forming a scythe about her size. She begins to spin it, small gusts of wind forming as she did. It was only in case this clown tried to actually hit her. "Now now, Jacob.. was it?" she asked, knowing full well what his name was. "Don't be so judgey.. I'd probably be the best you've ever had.." she smirks. "Seeing the way you handle your sword, I'd say you could use the practice."
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:08 pm

Jacob took quick notice that her shadow creatures just came back, he figure he would have to take it up a notch. He stopped running towards Lexus and crouched low, to the ground he pushed off his feet and got a burst of speed going back to the shadows. You could tell he was much faster then a average human being. He grabbed his sword with both hands and it started morphing again to a longer staff with two blades on the end.

"I doubt you would be the best...Lexus. And my sword work needs no pratice." He said but this time not looking at her, but at her shadows.

He spun around fast and hard chopping two of the creatures in multiple pieces. He twirled it again to block a incoming attack from one of them and countered with his own strike. They were still more to kill, but the ones he thought he took care off kept getting back up. Jacob scratched his head. He then started to run, having the shadows follow him but he was fast to keep up with. He even slowed down so Lexus could keep up, he wanted to get away from the front of his house since this girl seemed stronger then what she let off.

As he continued to back up he did a back flip and placed his hand on the ground. "Soul Input." Sharp spikes started to protrude from the ground, piercing her shadow creatures.

Back to top Go down
Lexus

Lexus

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:12 am

Honestly, this was getting boring. Who did this guy think he was? Sure, she was confident, but this guy was cocky and stubborn. Insulting her talents as he went along. Doubt she'd be the best? The girl basically made it her hobby to be experienced. And since she was a demon, healing in areas and returning them to natural state was a gift. There was no way she wouldn't be the best, unless of course he was in love. Such a waste of emotion.

Lexus followed him, close behind. The way she ran made her look elegant, like if she were in a ballet. She wasn't breaking a sweat or losing any breath. As the spikes came up, she hopped on them as if it were some sort of game. "You're pretty thick headed aren't you?" she said giggling a little. Why did he keep trying to kill her shadows with inanimate objects? He really must have been pretty dense.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 2:32 am

"I may come off that way." he said grinning to her comment about him being thick headed. He continued to back up, and jumped up high on a street light. "But there is more then what meets the eye." he said turning the street light onto her shadows as the followed him, slowly but surely destroying them.

"I figure since they are made from shadows, the only way to get rid of them was light. But now that I know that things shall become more easier!" He said jumping down, he threw his weapon in a spear like fashion towards Lexus it was coming fast with alot of power.

As he was in the air, he was charging a technique of his. "Soul Break!" But he aimed it towards the ground, instead of charging it with just pure physical power he put more energy into it to get more light from his hand.

He landed down next to the rest of her shadow creature forcing his palm into the ground, a massive amount of light released and destroyed her creatures and made cracks into the ground. He stood up his hand covered in smoke, he had a cocky grin on his face. Then he put his finger below his eye and mocked her sticking his tongue out.

"Is that all you can do, or is all your good for is sex." He said to her no longer considering her a threat but perhaps this could be his downfall.
Back to top Go down
Lexus

Lexus

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 5:36 am

Lexus rolled her eyes, as if it were good thing to seem dense. "Oh so there's more to you then just your traffic cone colored head?" She couldn't help but smile when he finally destroyed some of her shadows with a street light. She claps. "Well done.." Finally...

Her eyes glow, watching the weapon come towards her, seeing it in slow motion. She simply moves her head to the side, letting it fly right past her, her purple locks flying back. This was getting fun. She studied him as he continued with his techniques. Who the hell is he related to? Was all she could really wonder.

A short laugh slips her lips again, this guy was so childish for someone with a lot of power. "Cute..." she says, shaking her head. "The sex is just for fun, at least for both me and whoever is with me.." She continues skipping on the spikes that were previously made, holding her self sized scythe in her right hand. "After we're both happy... I kill them." She repeats his action, just sticking her tongue out, not bothering to pull down the skin from her eye. "Wanna punish me now?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 8:37 am

"...No I dont. But you should watch your back." he said in a completly different tone and attitude. You would have thought he was a different person. His eyes were dim and serious, and his facial expression just showed a lack of emotion for a second. "You might get hurt." was the last sentence he said before the weapon he threw would stretch into a longer spike to pierce her from the back, it landed on a spike he made kind of close to her but she hoped on spikes which made the distance longer, but could still be a succesfull hit.

After like a second Jacob fell to the ground laughing, not even sure if his weapon would hit or not. "I couldnt keep that up! Oh god oh god! The look on my face was probalby epic!" He said looking like a fool just laughing on the ground. By his actions you could tell Jacob wasnt the type you take seriously, it was hard to tell if he was serious at all sometimes.
But this is just the way he is.
Back to top Go down
Lexus

Lexus

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:05 am

If he really intended to hurt her, he probably shouldn't have given her a warning. Watch your back? She jumps up gracefully, landing down on the weapon, tip toed. "You're... a moron." was all she could possibly think to say. This kid was like... psycho or something. Bipolar much?

She hops off his weapon and onto the ground, de-materializing her scythe. "This isn't worth my time." She says and sighs, "Killing you doesn't even seem like too much fun anymore." Lexus shrugs, turning to walk away. Her shadows hidden and watching just in case Jacob decided to make any sudden movements.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:26 am

Jacob stopped laughing when she called him a moron. He laid on the ground looking at her, looking like he got shot in the heart. He got in his left knee and pressed his hand on the ground. The spikes dissapeared and his weapon turned back into his necklace. He walked without a sound without a peep. He picked up his necklace and put it around his neck, then looked at Lexus.

"Your a moron just thinking you can get some sex by threatening people. Ive been wondering this whole time just what exatcly are you doing with your life, I can tell its nothing. Your most likely alone and have no one to go, no one to care for. No one to care for you. I may seem like a idiot, but atleast im doing something with my life while you...who knows. Goodbye slut I forgot your name, but I hope you find someone to cling onto tonight before you kill em."

Jacob walked away back towards his house, is she said anything else he would hear but wouldnt listen. He's already moved on.

He walked in the house and his sister Sarah was by the door looking worried.

"Corey! your back that was fast, who was your friend?"

"Eeehhh not a friend. Just a lost girl who needed directions. Is all."

Jacob's grandfather came into the room. Although a full blooded demon he just looked frial, but he wasnt. "Aaahh Jacob when did you get here?"

Jacob smiled "A while ago grandpa, gosh your old."
Back to top Go down
Lexus

Lexus

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:35 am

So he was sensitive yet.. insensitive? Typical guy. She stands there, since she wasn't going to follow. "I kill. I'm a demon.. it's what I was raised to do.." You lanky Ronald Mcdonald... Lexus sighs, now wandering the streets again. Looking for her actual next victim, seeing as Jacob was a failed attempt.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:37 am

After some time passed, Jacob was sleeping in his room it was late at night. Sarah was in bed and his grandfather was in sleep on his chair. Jacob woke up put his black jacket on, and slipped downstairs to see his grandpa there.

"Such a powerfull demon, but he acts so old and frail when he really isnt." Jacob said to himself scratching his head wondering why he did that. He hoped outside and walked to his car, he got in and decided to drive back to X-Cution and see whats going on over there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Torino Family Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Torino Family   The Torino Family Empty

Back to top Go down

The Torino Family
Page 1 of 1