BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to the building.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Amunet

Amunet

Returning to the building. Empty
PostSubject: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptySun Feb 06, 2011 3:23 pm

Amunet arrived to the building again and slightly sighed and walked through the buildings doors. She walked over to a table that had 3 comfy somewhat large chairs next to it. Amunet sat down and curled up in the chair. She watched the door leading to the outside for hours, ignoring everything and everyone else around her. Eventually she fell asleep in the chair, from waiting for Jacob to come back.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:45 am

Jacob drove back to X-Cution wide awake, it wasnt good for him to be wide awake. While he was driving he thought about that girl that tried to do whatever with him, he shook his head. As he actaully heard some of the things she said.

"I kill ima demon its what I was raised to do? Who says something like that, even demons have lives to live. And she calls me a moron, I know im awkward sometimes but still some nerve." he said to himself thinking about the girl.

He drove up and parked inthe parking lot. He got out and walked towards the entrance, seeing Amunet asleep.

"Is she useless without me?" he said to himself in a whisper. He walked over to her and just stood there. Then he flicked her head to see if she would wake up, it was a soft flick.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:52 am

Amunet jumped up and looked at Jacob, catching the scent of another woman, the scent of the other girl make her cover her nose. "Do I want to know who or what you were with? Oh, and what took you so long, I actually got worried about you."She told him, letting go of her nose, still looking up at Jacob. Then her eyes widened as she realized that she had just told him that she was worried about him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 11:58 am

"Awwwee Amunet is worried about me." Jacob said smiling and pinched her cheek lightly.

"Were you dreaming of me Amunet, and my awsomeness." He said putting his face close to hers. But he backed quick. "I was with my sister and some crazy slut demon who wanted you know what just started threatening me. She's long gone now, but still rather annoying. She wanted some Jacob and when she couldnt get any, she started getting all mad. I was kinda weird." Jacob said scratching his head, he then turned around not facing Amunet.

"I dont think she would been able to handle me anyways now that I think about it." He rubbed his chin as he said that.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:01 pm

Amunet appeared in front of Jacob and looked up at him with her arms crossed over her chest and smug look on her face. "You should know by now that I never dream. So no, I was not dreaming of you and your girlish awesomeness. And you thinking that it was weird having her around...is just weird. Since when do you think that a girl is weird?"Amunet asked, getting closer to his face like he did, except she didnt back away.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:08 pm

"All of you women are weird and yes including you Amunet." He said putting his finger on her forehead. "Dont get me wrong I love women...and your wonderfull assets." He said looking Amunet up and down.

"But you had to see this girl, and she thinks demons dont live for anything but too kill, what the hell does that mean? Amunet you had to see her I didnt even say no I just said maybe another time cause I was with my sister and thats special time to me you know, then she starts summoning these shadow creatures...just for sex! I mean do all women do that? Just start attacking people if they dont get what they want. And im not a girl nor am I girlish, cause you girls are crazy." he said all that kind of fast.

He looked at Amunet oblivious to the people that were walking by listening to him ramble on.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Amunet stepped back from him, still with her arms crossed over her chest and no longer a smug look was on her face. "Wow, you really do talk a lot. No offense."She said with a grin and then spoke again as she continued to look at Jacob. "She sure sounds like a bitchy ass brat. I'm just saying."Amuent said, still grinning. 'But why in the world would she want you? I mean you're just waaay too girlie."She told him, now stuffing her hands into her back pockets.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:22 pm

"Im not a girl!" He shouted a bit to loud. Other people looked at him but he payed no mind.

"Plus what do you mean why would she want me, im sexy. Im sexy its ok I know you wanna say it." Jacob said appearing behind her, and looking at her back pockets checking her out.

"Lets say I wanted to reach into those back pockets of yours Amunet to get the money, but only there was no money to reach for. Would you let me do it?" he asked pondering if she would let him.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:32 pm

Amunet turned only her head and she looked at him with her icy blue eyes, not moving the rest of her body, only her head. "That depends, on whether you actually want to. And there is no money in my back pocket like you said."She told him, grinning at her own words and at Jacob. "But you don't want to, I know you dont. I'm your friend, wouldnt you think it was weird, like myself?"She asked him, now only turning her upper half of her body.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:43 pm

Jacob took a step closer and pressed himself agaisnt her lower side, he reached and put his hands in back pokcets. "You see I did it and its not weird. Easy." He said keeping close to Amunet.

"And who said I didnt want to do it, if it was me then I dont know I must have been on something that day. So Amunet is this what you want." he asked her, his tone almost seductive which Amunet never seen him like this before. She always saw his weird quircky random side, never his sweet talking side.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:49 pm

Amunet got goosebumps as he spoke like this which made her shiver. "Okay, where is my best friend, and what have you done with him?" She asked, jokingly of course, but she stepped away a bit, making Jacob's hands slide out of her pockets and turned completely around now, looking at him. At that moment, she noticed that Jacob was very attractive. Amunet just looked up at him with her iced over blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 12:56 pm

Jacob smirked when Amunet slipped away. "You see usaully people cant handle that side of me, so I hide that side." He stretched his arms and yawned but he wasnt tired that much.

"Dont worry your best friend is still here." he pinched her nose. "But Amunet have I told you that you are very sexy. And I mean sexy in a good way a positive way, not that bad way." He said looking at her eyes, his eyes were dim and he bit his lower lip looking at her up and down. "But lets go. Im pretty sure we have a mission to do. A good one I hope that involves beating people up and all that good stuff."

He started to walk off towards the mission room, with his hands behind his head.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:32 pm

Amunet grinned at what he said and then ran up to him, hopping onto his back. "Me? Sexy? Never."She said to him just before she flipped herself over him and now walked in front of him. Since Jacob said what he said about her, thats all that she could think of, and also the mission too, if there was one, unlike last time Jacob said there was a mission. Amunet reached the door and stopped there with her hand over the doorknob. She did not move any more steps after she stopped, but she waited for Jacob to get closer to her, she thought she needed to tell him something important.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:38 pm

"You sexy yes always." he said back to her when she hoped on his back. They reached the door of the mission room and Amunet stopped infront of it. Jacob raised an eyebrow.

"Why arent you going in? Are you nervous, we have done this a million times. Was it me calling you sexy I didnt mean to disrespect you, but why lie. I dont lie...sometimes." He corrected himself.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:43 pm

Amunet turned around, letting go of the door knob and looking up at Jacob with slightly widened eyes. "N-no, it's not disrespect. Just no one has ever thought that of me and it just caught me off guard, thats all."She explained to him then stepped in closer to him and now turning her head to the side, looking away from jacob and she began to speak. "I, find you very attractive, Jacob. Just thought that I should tell you that, after knowing you for so long, I've never had the guts to tell you. But now I have and I feel better about it."Amuent told him, looking at him from the corner of her eye, then she turned her head so she was completely looking at him now.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:49 pm

"Yes I know I am a good looking man. Naw just kidding." Jacob said with a slight smirk.

"Well I mean its like this, you find the outside of me attractive but what about me insides. Who I am is not someone can get used to. I know ima pretty unstable guy at times, but thats just who I am. I guess what Im saying is do you just find me attractive on the inside, or is it just the outside?" he said actaully serious this time, he nearly hated being this way. He felt like just hoping off a wall just for the heck of it.

He felt so weird being serious and normal.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptyTue Feb 08, 2011 1:53 pm

Amunet tilted her head to the side a bit and smiled at him. She liked it when he babbled non stop, she thought it was rather cute. "I like you for who you are and for what you are not. I find both the outside and inside of you to be attractive. I mean you are sweet, funny, you care for others, and you are a pretty laid back guy, which is something I really like about a guy."She told him as she nudged him in the side with her elbow lightly and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 am

"So what do you mean Amunet? What are you trying yo say?" Jacob said raising an eyebrow and reaching for the door handle.
He truly was unsure of what Amunet wanted, so she liked him they are best friends so he thought it was just mandatory for her to like him.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 11:52 am

Amunet sighed and turned away. "Nothing. Its just nothing."She told him, turning the door knob that jacob's hand was on and then she opened the door and walked into the room that the door lead to.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:16 pm

Grana looked confused when he went in behind her he shook his head lightly.

"Women..." he whispered to himself. But Amunet might have heard him say that, although it wouldnt matter the head of X-Cution was in the room. He was fairly tall and had long black hair, he had a serious but somewhat friendly face.

"Amunet Jacob im glad you walked in when you did. There is no else here as you can see, and I do have a special assignment for you two." Mr. Oz said smiling. He was a vampire of famous bloodline, he was old very very old but he did not look it at all.

"Uuhhh great Boss, what is it?"

"It involves...facing a witch in the natures Grounds. Reports say she attacks innocents by the grave yard close to midnight for some reason. Do me a favor and check out this sitaution...please."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:20 pm

Amunet nodded and spoke up before Jacob could or even would. "I will go out there first and sort of be the bait. Unless Jacob wants to be the damsel in destress."She said with a grin, turning her head to look at Jacob, smiling at him then turning her head back to look at Mr. Oz.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:25 pm

Mr.Oz laughed. "Yea im quite sure Jacob fits the damnsel in distress discription, right Jacob?" He asked him jokingly.

Jacob looked pissed. "You both can drop dead, plus I'll probably be the one to save Amunets butt. She would be lost with out my guidence." Jacob said in a cocky tone.

Mr.Oz smirked. "You two should head out, be carefull the grave yard in Nature's Grounds is...tampered with if you get my drift. Although simple this mission might be very very diffacult."

Jacob grinned. "Pssshhhh its nothing, we can handle anything thrown at us."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:29 pm

Amunet nodded her head to the boss and then turned her entire body, facing Jacob. She shook her head and then punched Jacob in the chest, now walking out the door and towards the exit of the building. "If he hasn't noticed. I already have dropped dead."She said to herself, not caring her heard her. Amunet sighs and walks out the door, now standing outside and waiting for Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:37 pm

"Ouucchhh gosh it was a joke. Even Oz got it and...he's just like you!" Jacob said when she started walking. Oz grinned and appeared behind Jacob.

"You know women are very very sensitive creatures even vampire women, in my long life time I have noticed that women want nothing else then to be loved and cared for with a honest heart."

"Oi what does that mean?"

"Just shut-up." Oz said smiling patting his back. Jacob laughed as he got the joke.

He walked over to where Amunet was. "Are you ready to go? You cool like ice? Hot like the sun? Breezy like the wind? Wavey....like a....wave?" Jacob said to her, his last sentence even he pondered about.

He walked to his car.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:52 pm

Amunet watched Jacob and spoke after she heard Mr. Oz and Jacob talking about us, women."You know he is right. About us women."She told him, laying her arms on the top of his car and then laying her head on her arms, looking at Jacob who was about to get into his car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to the building.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next