BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning to the building.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

Returning to the building. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 1:58 pm

"What? the whole loving and caring for women, with a honest heart thing? You say its true? I dont, I think people will always complain about something even if you give them everythig they ask for. Plus a man's heart is never that honest."
He got in his car and started the engine.

"At least thats what I think."
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 12, 2011 2:05 pm

Amunet sighed but did not get into the car, she just bent down and stuck her head through the opened window. "Well you go ahead and drive your noise ass car, while I go and check things out in silence and also probably be the Damsel in Destress as well."She told him, now walking to the front of his car and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:33 am

"Your gonna...walk? Fine your lost my wife doesnt like you in her seats anyway." Jacob said rubbing the steering wheel of his car. "I'll see you there then." He said giving her a slight had wave.

He started to drive off towards Nature's Grounds.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:36 am

Amunet grinned and started walking then appeared int he seat next to Jacob. "Oh yes. But havent you forgotten? Your "wife" thinks you are rather girlie too. So I think that the two of us, meaning your "wife" and I, have something in common."She told him, turning her head and grinning at him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:40 am

"Oi! I thought you was gonna walk?! Calling me girlie and stuff I dont think I want you in my car." Jacob said jokingly.

"See I was gonna get some Mcdonalds and have a cheese burger then come and save your ass later on. But since your here that plan is screwed."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 4:57 am

Amunet scoffed at him then disappeared from the inside of the car.

(sorry kinda really short)
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 13, 2011 5:03 am

Jacob laughed out loud. "Hahaha Mcdonalds we go!" He coninued to drive pretty fast passing by many many stores, his head turning back and forth looking for the proper store.

He drove up to a Mcdonalds drive threw. "Ok let me get a big mad meal....uuummmm and...hold on. Should I get something for Amunet... eh she most likely wont want anything. Then complain about it, eh she dont nothing..."

(Leaves topic, you can post in the Graveyard.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning to the building.   Returning to the building. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Returning to the building.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2