BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race to Amunet;s house.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amunet

Amunet

Race to Amunet;s house. Empty
PostSubject: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:42 am

the race to Amunet's house to see who gets to shower first.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 11:55 am

Jacob grinned and started to run backwards keeping up with Amunet. He then decided to turn around and run normally, passing her in a blur. Jacob had not only demon like speed, but his powers increased his speed aswell most of the time he could not be outmatched by anyone.

But that wouldnt stop him from cheating. He back flipped and placed his hands on the ground. "Soul Input!" He created five walls infront of Amunet to slow her down.

Jacob did a sly evil grin. "Muahahahaha burn those...girlie! Muahahahahahaha"
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:07 pm

Amunet grinned and jumped over all of the walls but landing on the last one and pushing herself off of it really hard and pretty much glided through the air, reaching her house in an instant. Amunet quickly ran inside, standing at the door.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:11 pm

There was singing coming from the bathtub and the water was on. "Rain keeps falling on my head and...how does that song go again?" Jacob asked himself while in the shower. "Hey! Amunet is that you!...if it is I won! Muahahahahaha!"

"You are welcome to join me, if you want Muahahahahaha." Jacob said jokingly in a evil tone and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:14 pm

Amunet ran up to the bathroom and opened the door, poking her head through with her eyes covered. "And how is it that you always win against me in races?'She asked, uncovering her eyes and stepping into the bathroom, closing the door quietly behind her, looking around her own bathroom, trying no to look at Jacob in her shower.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:18 pm

"Simple elementry dear Watson...uuuhhh I mean Amunet. I am Jacob the almighty. Muhaha. Plus I cheat. Hehehehe." Jacob was washing himself getting all the stains out and blood off of him.

"But you were close, gave me a run for my shower. Get it RUN for my SHOWER, aahhh I crack myself up."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:21 pm

Amunet narrows her eyes then walks over to the shower and turns the water on cold insteead of hot and just stands there behind the curtain, staring at it to see Jacob's reaction of the cold water hitting his skin. She laughed a bit and then spoke. "Actually I think I crack myself up too...."She said with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:27 pm

"Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! COLD!!" Jacob yelled wanting to run out the shower but he knew Amunet would see him naked. But he did it anyway, he got out quickly and was shivering. He quickly grabbed his towel and wrapped it around his waist.

"You know I hate the cold anything cold! Cold water cold air! Cold anything!" He walked up to Amunet and looked at her.

"One Day! One day! I shall recieve my revenge!"
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:31 pm

Amunet grinned as she looekd up at him. It took a lot for her to NOT look at Jacob's dripping body, so instead she bit her bottom lip and looked away, her bright blue eyes looked everywhere else except jacob. "Yeah right, Jacob. You will never, ever get it."She told him with a grin, now looking upa t his face, her hands slid into her back pockets as usual.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:38 pm

"Oh I think I will have my revenge." Jacob said walking closer to her real close. He slid one finger in her pants to pull her closer. "Why you dont think so Amunet, are you gonna stop me?" He said in a seductive tone.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:41 pm

Amunet stepped back a bit, looking up at Jacob still, getting chills from his voice. She closed her eyes then reopened them, gazing at Jacob with her bright blue eyes that seemed to have lightened every second that she was looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Jacob gave a light smile. "Is that all you gonna do is look at me? Your cute you know that Amunet. But come closer." He took her hand lightly and gently pulled her closer. He placed her hand on his right chest his perftcly shaped six-pack. "You see how cold you made me."

Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Amunet grinned at him. "Yeah, and?"She asked, still looking up at Jacob. She put her other hand up on his chest but on the other side and felt how cold he was with both of her hands. "You are pretty cold. Maybe you should go put some clothes on and warm up under some blankets."She told him, looking towards the door, wondering what was about to happen next.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 4:29 pm

"Hehehe I guess I shall." Jacob said in his regular tone. He walked out the bathroom and looked for his clothes. He dried off and put his clothes back on.

He took a while to straighten himself up again, fixing his hair and his clothes. He then sat down in the living room waiting for Amunet.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyTue Feb 15, 2011 10:38 pm

Amunet undressed stepped into the cold shower, not bothered by it at all. She began to was herself off as well as her hair, it seemed to have had the most blood in it. As she was letting the cool water run down her body, she looked down and could see the blood running down her body with the water and down into the drain. Amunet then finished washing off her body and rinsed it as well and rinsed out her hair. "Ugh i feel much better."She said to herself, walking out of the shower and grabbing a towel. Once she unfolded the towel, she wrapped it around herself and walked out of the bathroom, walking down the stairs and passing Jacob in the Living room.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:35 am

Jacob yawned looking at Amunet as she walked by. He was frustrated for some reason, he didnt know why. Sometimes he was just cool and goofy like he always was, but then other times he just reached a state where he didnt give a damn about a damn thing.

He sat back on the couch and closed his eyes, he wasnt sleeping just sitting without a care in the world. Letting the moment take him away, in his own head his imagination going wild. But in reality he's just sitting there.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:43 am

Amunet looked at Jacob from another room and tilted her head, wondering what was on his mind. "Hmm."She said to herself. She started getting dressed by putting on a pair of black shorts that were cut to be shorter and a white tank top that was cut down the back till the middle of her back. Amunet's wet hair stuck to her back but not too much. She walked out of her room and back out into the living room, putting her hand on the back of the couch, looking down at Jacob. "Are you okay?"She asked him with concern in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 am

Jacob stayed in the same position. "Yea yea Im fine." he uttered out. He didnt move nor budge he stayed perfectly still. A few minutes later he would stretch out his legs and arms and yawn. He sat up and just looked at the wall infront of him. "So what do we do know?"
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:15 pm

Amunet sighed and appeared in a chair across from Jacob, bringing her legs up and holding them close to her by wrapping her arms around them and then laying her head on top of her knees. "I dunno. What do you want to do?"She asked him, tilting her head just a tad bit and closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:38 pm

"Whatever you wanna do." Jacob said back to her closing his eyes and leaning back. He started playing with his hair twirling it around and blowing it up, thinking maybe he should get a hair cut. His hair was short and spiky, but sometimes it covered his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:41 pm

Amunet grinned and spoke softly, keeping her eyes closed and her head stayed on her knees. "Trust me, you do not want to do what I want to do."She told him, her grin slowly fadded away after she thought about what she just said, making her open her eyes semi wide and looking around as if she said nothing.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:50 pm

"No really im down for anything right now, I mean were clean fresh and good smelling. If that has anything to do with...anything. But ummm yea im so bored right now anything would be good." Jacob said with his eyes still closed but head up resting on the couch, as if he was looking up at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 12:56 pm

Amunet let go of her legs and let her bare, clean feet drop to the ground. She got up and walked over to Jacob somewhat slowly and looked down at him, placing her right hand over his abdomen with a smile. Amunet began to trace the outlines of his abs with her finger nail, then her fingers and then began to just rub all up and down his chest and stomach with her right hand.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:01 pm

Jacob opened his eyes and looked at Amunet. "Is this what you had in mind?" he asked her looking right at her. He moved his hands from behind his head and put them at his sides. Thinking he didnt know what to do, but it would depend on Amunet's answer.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:04 pm

Amunet slid her hand away from Jacob and looked down at him. "Not really."She told him, leaning over and kissing him on his lips softly. She left her lips pressed against him for about 7 seconds and then parted hers from his. "That was."She said with a soft smile and a bite of her bottom lip, straightening her body and walking back over to the chair that she was sitting in, and sat back down in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. Empty

Back to top Go down

Race to Amunet;s house.
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next