BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race to Amunet;s house.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:11 pm

"You just wanted to kiss me for about seven seconds?" Jacob said to her smiling. He licked his lips and looked at Amunet for a while. "Why did you wanna kiss me so badly?" he asked her leaning back and relaxing on the couch.

"Dont you think I'm weird or something like that...dont you think ima girlie?"
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:16 pm

Amunet smiled and giggled softly, looking at him and tucking her hair behind her ears after strands had fallen in her face. "You can be, sometimes. but I have always liked you, Jacob. Ever since I first seen you and when you first spoke to me. You were the first one who saw me."She told him, crossing one leg over the other and looking over at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:26 pm

"Hmmm is that so, keep with that girlie name calling and you just might end up in a coma one day." Jacob said with his eyes closed and a raised eyebrow, but he said it in a joke like tone.

"And of course I noticed you, I have a talent for picking out special things. Even the little thing. Not saying your little or anything but you try and seem that way hiding from the world. But with me Amunet there is no hiding." He opened his eyes and looked at her.

"What If I kissed you back would you return it?" he asked his eyes dim and serious.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:32 pm

Amunet's eyes lightened a bit after she heard him ask that question. "Well, yes. Actually I would. But you wouldn't. You only go for the non pale, nice ass, nice titted kind of girls. I think. Well from what I have seen flirt with you, thats what it seems that you're into. Not into girls with piercings, tattoos and pale skin."She said, pulling her legs up again and hugging them, once again laying her head on her knees and looking at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:46 pm

"Haaahhhh dont judge me like that Amunet, of course I have a eye for women. Like I had an eye for you. And you have a wonderfull butt and a great rack...excuse me. You are pretty which I have called you countless times, the tattoos are pretty cool. Actaully infact I never showed anyone this." Jacob took off his shirt and pressed his hands on his stomach, blue mist like energy started to pour out.

On his back a large tattoo of wings started to show, and it was blue. "Its like a secret engraved tattoo from a demon friend." Jacob put his shirt back on. "And your skin is not so pale Amunet, it makes your eyes stand out though. So I dont get it, your hot. Just to let you know."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:51 pm

Amunet shook her head with a smile, still looking at Jacob. "If you say so...But I still say no about that....all of it."She said to him with a soft laugh again like before and still the smile. "but one question. Would you ever kiss me, like...more than 7 seconds? And probably better than what I did."She asked him, looking at him with her head still resting on her knees.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 1:56 pm

"Yes I would love to kiss those lips again for more the 7 seconds." Jacob said smirking. He sat back down and stretched his long legs. He yawned out loud and covered his mouth with his hands. "But first you gotta say your hot and sexy. If you say and I qoute. I am hot and sexy with a great body. I will kiss you again. But only if you want me to of course, this could just mean nothing to you." Jacob grinned
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 16, 2011 10:24 pm

Amunet smirked and shook her head. "But it's not true though. If i were to say, I am hot and sexy with a great, body it makes me feel like Im being self centered. And that is not something that I am."She said to him with a small giggle and also a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:34 am

"And whats wrong with being a little self-centered. A little confidence and cockiness never hurts anybody. I admire the people that are just cocky, they are the truest people alive nowadays. The only reason why people dislike a cocky person is because they know that person had a reason to be so confident. I guess that makes me one of the most self-centered peoplein the world. Im sexy and I will say it proudly."
Jacob said with his head facign the ceiling and his eyes closed again.

"But still it doesnt hurt to be a little cocky or self-centered. It helps build up self-esteem. And you Amunet seem to be lacking some of that."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:38 am

Amunet lowered her head and turned it as well, facing it towards the wall, looking at a random picture hanging above the fireplace. Amunet sighed and then flicked her index finger towards the fireplace, making it light itself. "Yeah. I know. Please don't rub it in my face."She told him, her eyes fixated on the fire.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:46 am

"But you have no reason to have low self esteem as I said, you should be one of the cocky ones. But I guess a true powerfull person doesnt boast about their power, but atleast they know they have it. I think your the type of person that lets your actions speak rather then your words. I mean you kicked the witches ass of course, what else do you need to know that you are quite special?" Jacob asked her stilll looking up.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:50 am

Amunet sighed again, not saying anything back. She just let her legs drop and her feet drop to the ground, she stood up and then got out a pillow and blanket from the closet. Amunet walked over to Jacob and placed the pillow and blanket at the end of the couch. "I think I am going to try to go to sleep. You are more than welcome to stay here for the night. I do not mind at all."She said to him, walking passed him and tot he kitchen to get a quick drink. Amuent stood in her dark kitchen, getting a glass and walking over to the sink to fill up her glass.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 11:57 am

"Im not tired, not in the least bit." Jacob said ending the conversation. "I think I'll just sit here and relax untill I get tired thank you for your hospitality."

He sat there and continued to let his mind wonder just on every possibilty of the world. His eyes cosed but he wasnt sleeping, certainly his mind wasnt closed. He kept thinking why did his bestfriend have low self esteem. And what he could do to help fix it.

"Goodnight beautifal." he said to Amunet.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Amunet smiled and put her glass in the sink, walking back out of the dark kitchen and back into the living room over to the couch. She bent over and whispered into Jacob's ear. "Good night."She said, and without a final word, she kissed his forehead and walked down a hallway and opened a door, leading to her room. She walked into her room but left the door open and walked over to her table and chair, sitting down in the chair and reaching up to turn on the small lamp.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:15 pm

Jacob opened one eye to see if Amunet was gone and she was, for now. He had a wide grin on his face and rubbed his hands together in a mischevious way. "Muhahahaha....Muhahahahaha...Muahahahahahaaaaa." he did his evil laugh very silently so Amunet couldnt hear.
He stood and walked to the window and looked out of it. "So my best-friend wants to date me...how do I go about his situation Jacob?" he asked himself.

"I'll tell ya how Jacob, you simply go out with her."

"But I enjoy the single life, surely we coudl just have fun but I couldnt do that to Amunet she's my bestfriend."

"Then Jacob I dont know what to tell ya. A relationship would hold us... I mean me back from my spontaneous actions. I simply cannot settle down...yet.

"Yet?"

"Yes yet surely sometime in the future, if we are both still alive...hopefully. But now is the time for action Jacob!" He yelled out loud the last word to that sentence and quickly covered his mouth.

"I should go visit the bar, havent been there in a couple of days."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:21 pm

Amunet appeared behind Jacob and looked at him with slightly widened eyes and her arms resting at her side. "Who were you just talking to? And why would you want to go to the bar at this time of night?"She asked, wondering what he was planning to do, thinking that she as going to be home by herself again tonight when she didnt want to be alone for once.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:27 pm

"Aaaaaahhhhehehehe I was talking to...Jacob." He said moving his shoulders up and smiling in his cutest smile.
"The bar me...nooooo no way Amunet where did you hear that nonsence." he said relaxing his shoulders and closing his eyes waving his hands in the air innocently. "Im staying right here, keeping you safe from harm." He smiled is nicely as he could. Trying to play off his lies. Jacob was a hypocrite, he admires the truth but gets caught up in his own lies.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:31 pm

Amunet rolled her eyes at him and turned around, beginning to walk back to her room. She stopped at the couch and sat there instead, watching jacob. While sitting there ont he couch, she not only crossed her arms over her chest, but she also crossed one leg over the other. "Mhm. Suure, Jacob."She said to him with a grin. Strands of her hair fell in front of her face, but that did not distract her at all.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:34 pm

"You, you...you not going to sleep?" He asked smirking stretching the colar of his shirt while looking to the side. Hoping she would say yes so he could jet out of here. But deep down he wasnt going to go, leaving Amunet all alone when she expected for him to be here.

Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:37 pm

Amunet grinned and laid on her side, resting her elbow ont he arm of the couch and her head rested on his hand. One of her legs stayed straight ont he couch while the other leg was bent and slightly hung over her other leg. "Well, maybe. But then again, maybe not."She told him, still grinning and watching him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:40 pm

"So your just gonna watch me like im some child." Jacob said laughing sitting on the couch looking at her. "I wont leave Amunet promise you can be rest asured, that when you open your eyes I shall be sitting right here." He said but this time it was the truth, he was gonna stay.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:43 pm

Amunet sat up and looked at him. Both of her legs were now bent and now her elbows rested on her knees. "Will you now? You will actually stay here tonight and not go out and get some fine ass or something?"She asked him with a smirk as well as a soft laugh and a now a smile.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:48 pm

"Hahaha no I shall not leave and get some fine ass, I will stay and receive no ass for tonight." Jacob said laughing. He crossed his arms and smiled lightly. "Go to sleep, if your tired Amunet. Im not leaving."

He put one leg over the other man style, and hummed to a tune in his head. He wouldnt say the song, considering it would be embarrasing for him to say it out loud but he couldnt deny he liked the music.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 12:54 pm

Amuent smiled andput her hand on top of Jacob's orange haired head and then messed up his hair. "Okay then. Good night, again."She said, getting up and stretching her body real quick before leaving the couch. And by stretching, she stood up on her tip toes and reached fro the ceiling, which she knew she wouldnt be able to touch. Her skin lightly moved over her bones and small muscles from her arms stretching out. Finally she stretched enough and relaxed her body, standing normally now and not on her tip toes. Though she was really tired, she really didnt want to move any more.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 1:04 pm

Jacob watched her stretche and raised an eyebrow. "Good night again beautiful." he said to her out loud. He leaned back in the couch relaxing kind of bored though. He sighed he wasnt going to leave, but he couldnt deny his boredom.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Race to Amunet;s house.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next