BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rig

Rig

The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 9:43 am

Glancing at the armed men, Rud snickered as Griff gave his reply. "Sure, I won't ever call you that again, Griffie." Rud phased out, thinking about other things. The little man from one and a half years ago... His first loss. Rud had always thought the horns on the little man's head were sort of like clip-on earrings. Like a cosplayer's toy. Could he have been like a demon? Or some sort of elf? Well, his strength had been inhuman. Rud hadn't stood even a quarter of a chance against that man. It would make sense if he had been a supernatural being. Rud wondered what would happen if they fought again, at this moment. However, were there Korean dwarves? Without him realizing it, they had arrived at their destination. It took Rud a moment to come back to life. He jerked involuntarily. Hurriedly, he got out of the helicopter and nearly puked. Partly because of the carcasses, partly because of the air's stench, but mostly because of the general atmosphere of death.

"Uh, yeah, sure, I'm good."
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:04 am

"Yea I know trust me you'll get used to it." Jacob said refering the atmosphere of No man's land. Jacob went over to the door and knocked on it softly with his fist. It was hard not gonna break easily. Griff walked over to the door, "Haaahhaaaa lets begin." He backed up a little and dashed towards the door crushing it.

Jacob follwed behind him with his hand on the guard of his sword. "Rud this is the time when you start getting prepared...for anything remember anything."

They walked deeper into the castle Griff infront he was the physical strongest, Jacob right behind him and Rud should be next to him. The soilders in the back waiting to give back up as they followed.

"I smell demooooon!" Griff yelled out loud running forward. There were about five demons rushing in Griff knocked two of them down with his brute strenght, Jacob moved quickly and swiflty cutting one's chest. Leaving two of them to Rud to see how he can handle.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:15 am

The creepy man stood inside a little shack like building with Amunet all tied up and chained up. "You hear that, Vampire?...Your friends have come for you. I think now it is time for me to unleash my men on them so that they all die and you will be my slave forever."He told Amunet as he stood in front of her and whispering in her ear.

The man stepped away grinning rather darkly and then whistled high pitched whistle, signaling that they had company. Around 20 men ran out of another shed, most of them were smoking and ended up throwing their cigars on the ground and stepping on them. The men were not to talk or anything, just fight and kill.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amuent, whom was tied up and chained to a wall, coughed again like she did before and spit out some blood. Her body was in severe pain and also bleeding, she knew that it would hurt to open her eyes but she had to try. Amuent tried opening her eyes, tears dropping from her eyes as she tried.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:28 am

Rud saw how swiftly three of the five monsters he presumed to be demons were taken out. He ran full speed at one of the great beasts and slammed the flat of his blade against its neck. Rud used the body of the demon to serve as a temporary foothold to jump off of. He leaped from that demon to the next, throwing a heavy punch at its face. Rud landed lightly, and looked back at the view. They weren't dead, only unconscious. They would probably be in that state for some time too. Hopefully.

"What now?" Suddenly, Rud felt many hostile presences making their way towards them. "More are coming..." He tensed, making sure to look over his shoulder every little while. Enemies could come from anywhere. Any time.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:41 am

Jacob grinned when he saw Rud was capable of handiling his own. "So ive made a good decision then..." Griff folded his arms and huffed. Jacob walked ahead of him, "Yea somemore are coming more dangerous then these pesky ass demons. We should move quickly get as much ground as we can."

Jacob shiethed his blade and started running at a slow pace for him. "Rud let the foot soilders handle the pests, there both weak." Jacob teased. He saw about ten men who looked pretty capable coming at them. One of the men tried to kick Jacob, he dodged with a black flip and placed his hand on the ground. "Soul Input!" Ten spikes shot out and pierced about two of the men. The others dodged the attack. Jacob smirked "They seem pretty capable."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 10:52 am

Amuent was finally able to open her eyes, looking around and seeing mostly blurs. She noticed that the man had walked away into another part of the room. Amunet took a deep breath and screamed at the top of her lungs when she heard and smelled Jacob, Griffe and other men from her X-Cution HQ, but instead of screaming for anyone else, she screamed out Jacobs name. "JAAACCOOOOB!!!!!"She screamed at the top of her lungs.

After a few seconds, the man rann back over to Amunet and covered her mouth and made her look at him. "Scream once more and I will hurt you in every way possible. Dont think I wont, because I will."He told her in a pissed sounding tone as he ripped his hand away from her mouth and turned away from her. Amuent looked around for a moment.

Then, Amunet screamed again for jacob but was cut off when the man quickly turned around and struck Amunet in the stomach with a dagger and slowly pulling it out of her, making her cry and scream some more. "Thats right, scream for me. I'm really starting to like your sceams, they kind of turn me on. Go ahead, scream again."He whispered to her, plunging the dagger into her side roughly this time.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:19 am

Rud rushed at one of the men, easily parrying a strike from them. "Obviously, these guys only know how to run from attacks." Following the parry, Rud pushed aside the man's arm and upwardly slash cut his chest, managing to not bloody the blade. The man appeared to be stunned for a moment. Rud karate-chopped the man's neck, knocking him out. Rud kicked the limp body aside before it hit the ground. It hit another man who tossed the body aside. Rud easily knocked this guy unconscious by hitting his temple with the hilt of his sword.

"There's two. How many ove-" Rud was interrupted by a third man who wielded a sword. A big one too. Rud jumped out of the way and frowned. He wouldn't be able to use his moves. The nerve of this guy! Furiously, Rud punched the guy in the gut then smashed his head with his elbow. "Bastard. That's what you get for having a sword style I can't use AND interrupting me! Oi! Jacob! Griffie! How many guys have you downed over there?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:30 am

Griff smashed the head of one the men to a wall. "Just fine kid just fine." He went to punch another one in the face to send him flying.

Jacob moving faster then a average human, dashed towards two of them. He threw his sword at one of the men it pierced his shoulder Jacob then kicked the otherin the face grabed his blade and cut him across the chest. He finished and cut the other along the face. Two more were coming at him, Jacob dodgded and swayed to the side grabbed his arm and broke it. He then slashed the other effortlessly, he turned around and slashed another one almost as if he knew he was there.

Three more men rushed towards Jacob, he backed up and kicked one in the face sending back some more. He parried a blow from the man on his left and dodged a attack from the right. Jacob stopped moving and spun around cutting them both. They werent able to read his movements he was to fast to read.

"Just fine Rud just fine, I see you refuse to kill your opponents..." Jacob stopped talking when heard Amunets scream. Without a word Jacob rushed at a extremely fast pace deeper into the castle heading downstairs.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 11:44 am

Amunet cried out as the man twisted the dagger in her side, loving to make her scream and listening to it. "Please...stop....please, I'm begging you, please."She begged the man to stop. The man jsut shook his head and pulled the dagger out off her side and lilcking the blood that was on it.

"Now since you have asked me nicely and actually begged. I think that my answer shall be a no."He told her, shoving the dagger into her body again just where her ribs are. Amuent of course screamed again, feeling this pain more easily than ever. "JAACOOB!!!''She cried out, needing his help now more than ever.

The man just pulled the dagger out of her ribs and then shoved it into her throat to get her to shut up. "That should keep you quiet for now. Maybe you will die, who knows. Lets just wait and see."He told her, pulling up a chair and sitting in front of her with a grin on his face. All Amunet was able to was breathe lightly through her nose and jsut barely through her mouth, he only made it to where she could not talk, she wouldnt die from having a dagger plunged in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:04 pm

Rud hadn't heard the screams from before, because he was concentrated on the fighting, but this time, he wasn't and he heard it clearly. He watched Jacob rush away. It sounded so pitiful. Was that Amunet? What happened? He didn't have much time to wonder, because three of the men surrounded him. "Oi! Griffie! You got your side covered, right?" Making a false swipe to the one in front of him, Rud tackled the one to his left. As he threw this one off balance, he headbutted the man and kneed him in a place extremely sensitive to hits. Especially for men. He got back up and dodged a blow to the man who had been on his right and tripped him by hitting the flat of his blade against the backside of his knee. He was pretty sure the man wouldn't be able to walk.

The first one grabbed Rud from behind and muttered "Hey, don' get cocky on meh, boy." In reply, Rud thrust his elbow backwards and hit the guy's gut, making him loosen his grip on Rud. Rud slipped out and pulled the man's arms behind his back. "Says the one who can't match his bark to his bite." He abruptly tugged the arms so high, he heard a sharp and loud crack.

Last edited by Rig on Mon Feb 21, 2011 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:14 pm

Jacob heard another scream from Amunet, his eyes went bright orange. His face went fierce and some part of it showed fear. He used his sword and slashed open the door to the chamber holding Amunet. He saw the man sitting down and Amunet being hung by chains and a knife in her throat. He was furious.

He rushed and grabbed the man flinging him at the wall breaking it. He dropped his sword and looked at Amunet. He touched her cheeck. "I am so sorry Amunet." He poured some of his soul energy into her. "Soul Healin." he started to heal her many wounds. The knife in her throat dropped to the floor as her neck was being healed. All the wounds and scars she had dissapeared. Jacob sighed at the lost of energy, he picked up his sword and cut the chains setting her free. "Amunet, Amunet, Amunet are you ok? Please answer?" he asked on his knees waiting for a reply.

Griff was holding his own against the remaining men. "Yea kid I got my end just make sure you handle yours alright!!" He yelled back towards Rud.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 12:29 pm

Amunet opened her eyes just barely and also felt like shoulder barely move or breathe. Tears ran from her eyes because she hurt so badly. "J-jacob....."She whispered before closing her eyes, exhausted and in pain, though her wounds looked as if they were gone, she could still feel all of the pain.

The man got up from the ground and ran at Jacob with another dagger, somewhat larger than the other ones that he has. "She will die by my hands"He said in almost a yell. Just then Amunet raised her arm up and a type of black mist came out of her hand, hitting the man's entire body and making him dissolve.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyMon Feb 21, 2011 8:18 pm

Rud decided that Griff wouldn't need help. If someone like Rud could take most of these guys out with one hit, how couldn't he? Griff was way stronger than Rud was, and could probably make Rud serious enough to make that happen. But, if Griff was their ally, Rud wouldn't be able to do that, he could possibly kill him. Or, Rud himself could die. It was fifty-fifty. He wouldn't be able to tell unless they sparred. And, if Rud used a different sword, too.

Rud stared at his sword. "'Before the time this blade is bloodstained, its true identity must be revealed'... something like that, right?" Rud muttered. "Or was it 'The day the edge is bloodied, will be the day all will be wrought'? That doesn't sound right either... I don't even think 'wrought' is a real word... I'll have to ask father when I see him..." Rud shook his head. 'What ever... I'm gonna go look for Jacob and that Amunet person....' Taking one more glance at Griff, he ran off.

"Miiiiissster Jaaacooob! Where are yooouuu?" Rud shouted. "Is Amunet safe noooow? Everything's alright riiiiight?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptyFri Feb 25, 2011 12:37 pm

Jacob placed his hand over Amunets wrist gently placing it down. "Rest Easy Amunet, I got this." he said to her with a smirk. Everything was ok now that Amunet was found and safe.

"Oi! Guy stand up! What did I say to you last time! Your life is to be decided by my blade! Now stand! and yes everything is ok Rud just a little buisness to take care of."

Jacob looked over at the man. "I said stand."

The man got up slowly with a light chuckle, "Heheheh cocky arent we." his clothes and part of skin dissolved off. He skin started to turn black his teeth started to grow. "I will kill all of you!!!!" He yelled out with extreme rage.

"Muhahahahahahahaha!!! then bring it you burnt over sized chocalate bar!!!" Jacob said running towards him. The man aimed to punch Jacob, but Jacob swayed to the side. He threw his sword at his chest and pierced him. He jumped in the air and kicked his jaw hard sending him flying threw the wall. Jacob raced after him with a large grin.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:15 pm

Amuent laid on the ground, trying to get up and speak but couldnt. All she was barely able to do was roll over to ther side and clutch at her ribs and cough up a bit of blood when she could cough. The creepy man on the other hand, was stuck in the wall from when Jacob had kicked him in the jaw very hard and made him fly back to the wall. "You..think that..You can beat me? You are nothing but....a puny, worthless boy who has strange feelings for this whore of a vampire that should not even be known as a woman."He said out loud as he dropped from the wall and shook off the pieces of the wall and glaring at Amunet from across the room.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 12:52 pm

"Ha thinking is not involved, its just a matter of knowing I can beat you." Jacob said with a serious tone. Then he put his hands in the air and looked shocked.
"And what strange feelings, she's my friend am I not suppose to save my friend gosh. I guess you wouldnt know since you have none in this diry ass place. Ah well guess I'll be doing you a favor then."

Jacob ran towords him and punched his jaw then jumped in the air and kicked his chest with two feet. He landed and used that momentum to push off again and grab his sword. With a swift spin around Jacob slices the man's head off. Although at first it couldnt be seen, after a couple of seconds his head fell off his body. Jacob wiped the blood off his sword with his shirt. "Well that ends out grand adventure! You had fun guys?!" He said in a cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:08 pm

Amunet closed her beaten eyes and coughed a bit more, when she coughed, that was the last time she coughed up blood, finally. Thought she kept coughing and clutching at her ribs, she still could hardly move or talk only cough and wince in pain.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Jacob looked at Amunet with a raised eyebrow. "Oi why you still hurting!? I healed you and your a vamp so your healing should be kicking in by now. Hmmmm you should be better by now but if not then so be it, someone is going to have to carry you...and its not gonna be me. Griff!!!!!" he yelled out Griff's name pretty loud.

Jacob sheathed his sword. While Griff cam stumbling in with a wide grin, blood over his clothes but it wasnt his blood. Jacob looked at him. "Amunet still hurts you should carry her seeing as me and Rud already did a not it call and you did not say not it." Jacob lied his ass off. "So you get to carry her Good work Griff. We should get moving I dont like this place it gives me the willies."

Griff walked over to Amunet and slowly picked up her body gently. "Are you ok the Amunet you seem fine on the outside?"

Jacob walked infront of the group, to him it was another mission complete. Nowhe could go home and watch cartoons and read spider-man comics. "Hey any of you guys like Spider-man he's fasinating guy." He said randomly.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySat Feb 26, 2011 1:34 pm

Amunet kept her eyes closed as her body was picked up my Griff. She still did not speak, she was pretty tired and still hurting badly though the outside of her body did not show any wounds, she could still feel them as if they were still there. "Thank goodness I have good friends."She thought to herself as she was being carries by Griff.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 1:25 am

"Spider-man? Naaw. Green Arrow, man." Rud said as he found Jacob and Griff. He saw the pale body Griff was carrying. Was that Amunet? He stared at it curiously, because it seemed to be alive. It also appeared to be female. He turned and looked around. "Yo, Jacob, where is the exit?"
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:45 am

"The Green arrow! Psshhh Spider-man would wipe the floor with the Green Arrow...although I do like his arrows. And the exit as where we came in from, thats the closest place to the chopper. Ohhhh most of our soilders survivedif not all of them, good work guys." Jacob said in a upbeat tone of voice.

"Rud I suggest you dont look at her like that when she is awake or feeling better, that'll be your life...or your neck. Hahaha get it your neck, cause she's a vampire." Jacob said with a bright smile. He continued to walk to the entrence where the chopper was, Griff right behind him carrying Amunet.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 5:52 am

Amunet could finally speak, but very faintly. "Just get me home."She said very quietly to them all, about to fall asleep from being so exhasted. She wanted to move on her own but she knew that she woulnt be able to. The pain that Amunet felt was slowly starting to go away now.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:18 am

"Hey, what? Pfft, Green arrow could whup Spider-man's behind any day." When Jacob told him Amunet was a vampire, Rud nodded slowly. That would explain why she was so pale. "I see..." said Rud, unconsciously rubbing his neck. Then he stretched his arms wide and beamed widely. He'd be getting a warm bed, finally. He followed the rest without really paying attention to where he was going.

'Hmm... maybe, I'll be able to find mom and Beth with the help of these 'X-Cution' people...'
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 am

Jacob got on the chopper first taking his seat by the window. "The green arrow really! What powers does he have? All he has is cool ass arrows! Griff what do you think?"

"Thor he's a god he wins automatically." Griff said walking into the chopper slowly placing Amunet in a seat.

Jacob hissed. "Asshole wanna pick a god. Atleast we picked humans, jeez. Oi pilot hurry up Someone is hurting she wants to get home now."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours EmptySun Feb 27, 2011 11:08 am

Amunet couldn't wait to get back home and rest, she was thinking to either rest for a few days or just a few hours and then go out and do some training alone in a secret place that no one knows about besides Amunet. As Amunet was waiting to go home, as she sat up in the helicopter's seat she began to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours   The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Damsel's Saviours
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodOrigins :: No Man's Land :: Outskirts-
Jump to: