BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Return to the Building pt. 2

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:12 am

Jacob stopped walking when Amuent called to him. His face was serious which doesnt happen alot. "What is it that you want Amunet?" he said wanting to go train already.

"Since you refuse to join me on this mission you rather be with that guy, then go ahead. He seems nice and all, I just had to threaten him to let him know who I was." Jacob said to her. He was also waiting for Rud, he would probably take him to the training room.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:19 am

Amunet looked at Jacob with confused eyes which the color was like a gold-ish color. "Jacob I dont understand, what is wrong with you? You are not the same Jacob at the moment and it's scaring me. But if you really want me to go then fine. I will....Have fun with your training....Oh....And try not to be a jerk to anyone else."She told Jacob with a mixed emotion look on her face. The mixture of anger, sadness and confusion. Amunet sighed and shook her head, walking back over to John who was still waiting patiently in the chair.

John stood up as he noticed Amunet approaching him. "Everything ok, Amunet?"He asked her as he looked down at her with worry in his eyes. Amunet just looked up at her with her normal colored eyes now and slightly nodded. "Yeah. Just someone is in a jerk kind of mood today."Amuent explained to John. John looked around then looked back down at Amuent. "So what do you want to do?"John asked her.

Amunet shrugged her shoulders and looked down then back up at John. "I dunno. What did you have in mind?"Amuent asked him.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:31 am

Rud stopped jogging as he saw Amunet walking towards him. She didn't seem to notice him. As Amunet went straight past him and down the hall, towards where Rud supposed John still was, Rud shrugged and continued jogging in the direction Amunet had come from. Soon enough, he saw Jacob. He seemed pretty pissed. Rud looked at him silently then decided to speak. "That John guy," He started. "He's kind of odd. You think he's trying to get to Amunet's body?" He finally voiced his concerns for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:36 am

"I dont know and I could care less." Jacob said sighing and placing his hand on Rud's shoulder. "You wont leave me for a guy right Rud...right thanks." He said smiling.

"Now you wanna go train and prepare for the mission?" he asked him.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:47 am

Amunet sighed. "I'm sorry. But I have to go follow him. He is my best friend. I hope to see you again when I am finished with some things."She said to John, taking his hand and looking up at him with eyes that would make almost anyone say "okay go ahead. Ill see you soon." John smiled and nodded his head. "Okay. Go ahead. I'll see you soon, Miss Amuent."John told her, lifting her hand up and kissing the back of her hand.

Amunet smiled brightly and then hugged John then dropped to the ground and ran down the hallway back to Jacob, but first she ran to her room, changed into skinny jeans and a corset top within less than 5 seconds then before she knew it, she was in front of Jacob with a look on her face that meant exactly what she is about to say to Jacob "I'm sorry. You are my best friend, my partner and nothing and no one can ever change that."She told him.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 10:56 am

Rud was about to reply when Amunet came. He grinned and stepped back. He didn't want to interrupt 'the moment'. She appeared apologetic. Rud wondered what Jacob's reaction would be. Would he calm? Would he actually forgive her? He glanced sideways at Jacob.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:08 am

Jacob smiled when Amunet came back, kinda surprised him of course though. "Of course the strong women always comes with the strong man, not little wimpy wanna-bees named John. Who I will kill!!!" He yelled over to John angrily and then smiled.

"Come on." he placed his arms over both Rud and Amunet. "We must train and help Amunet feel better! The Arena calls in two days. We must get stronger and ready for this new mission.

Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:10 am

Amunet shook her head at Jacob then smiled. "Be nice Jacob. He is new here, so like i jsut said....Be nice to him."She told him with a grin as Jacob put his arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:21 am

Rud beamed as Jacob put his arms around Rud and Amunet. It seemed he was back to his usual self. "Iku, let's train!" He pumped his fist into the air and got ready to march in the direction of where they would be training.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyMon Feb 28, 2011 11:27 am

Jacob led them to the training room although Amunet knew where the room was this was Rud's first time. He decided to take the stairs instead of the elevator the room was downstairs it was the basement. When downstairs Jacob placed his hand on the scanning unit which opened the door. "Woaahhh all empty hehehe perfect!" He said.

He walked in and looked up there was large window where men and women in white jackets were. "OI! give us level five thats a good start!" He yelled up. A lady nodded. "Anything for you jacky-poo."

Jacob made an face. "Errrhhh I hate that name."

Soon ten tall standing robots came out from the opening walls. They were comparable to low level demons. Behind them was a larger bot. Although machines they were very realistic on the outside.
Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 16, 2011 1:23 am

Rud walked alongside Jacob, feeling sort of excited and slightly curious. When they reached the stairs, Rud went down two steps at a time, not really caring if he tripped or not. He looked at what Jacob was doing when they reached the bottom of the stairs. It was like something from a science-fiction movie. One of those hand scanner thingies. "Cool," When he walked in, he saw several scientisty looking people in one of those rooms with a huge glass wall. Jacob yelled something about 'Level five' to them. What could that mean? Rud snickered when a lady answered by calling Jacob 'Jacky-poo'. "OH MY FRIGGEN' GOD!" Rud had noticed the monster-ish things. They had surprised him. Live targets?
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:09 am

Ruko's room was just beside the training ground. He woke up to the voices of someone else besides the scientists. He laid beside the wall closest as he wanted to hear some other voice than his own. He couldn't hear the conversation but he could feel they were there. Sometimes he was fine just knowing he wasn't alone for once.
But of course, he want's to get out again soon as he havn't heard anything new about them changing their mind.
He continues to listen.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:26 am

Jacob noticed he left his sword in his room, and slapped his forehead. "God damn it!...oh well. Yea Rud dont worry they are not real they just look reall...wait..." Jacob said his last word looking up into the air then back down on the ground.

"Someone else is hear and really close. Im no sensor but within a small space around me I can sort of sence your pressence through your soul. For instance there are three of us, me, you and Amunet...but there is another...down...there?"

The people in white coats looked at Jacob from above. A man in glasses spoke to the lady that called him Jacky-poo. "This is why I didnt want him hear."

"Dont worry my Jacky-poo is a weirdo, im pretty sure he's just going through another phase of his."

"I hope so..." The man replied. "Why dont the three of you, focus on training right now."

Jacob didnt listen and didnt even bother fighting. "Why havent I senced this before..."

Jacob got on the floor and pressed his ear to the ground. "Someone is down there."

Jacob then got on his feet and bent down focusing his leg power up he took a giant leap into the air and focused power into his hand. He landed back on the ground and made a crater.
The people up stairs looked worried. The lady looked shocked. "Jacky poo what are you doing."

The man in glasses shook his head. "Damn it..."

"That should be good enough..." Jacob said forcing his fingers into the ground and focusing his soul input. The floor made a huge hole that led Jacob and the rest to seeing what was beneath the floor. Jacob made a face. "Oi! who are you!" He said looking at Ruko.

He jumped down into the room and looked around. "Weeeeiiiiiirrrd."

Back to top Go down
Rig

Rig

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 1:40 am

Rud slackened his shoulders. 'Oh, so they're fakes...' Rud stared, mystified at the robots. Rud turned to face the door when Jacob mentioned that there were others there with them, thinking that it would end up like one of those horror movies where everyone was attacked by zombies. Rud jumped a foot in the air when Jacob smashed a hole in the ground. He tried his best to not step on the edges of the crater. Rud then peered at the figure below. "Wait, what?" He looked up at the scientist-y people, then back at the figure below, then back again. "What the hell is this?"
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 12:42 am

Ruko wasn't expecting company and could just stare up to the people who he thought was the owners to the voices before."Whaaa........ Umm...... Hello?". He then thought about the comments from the people closes to the crater. "Who said wierd? AND who the hell was a nonchalant b***h and called me it?". He crossed his arms and looked up. Kinda pissed.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 1:49 am

"I called you weird!! Is it not weird to be living in the basemens nowadays or is that considered normal in this society!" Jacob shouted back at him pointing a finger.

Then he scrathed his orange hair. "Why are you down here? Its kinda creepy guy just living beneath us the whole time...maybe you are a bad guy! And this is your plan to destroy us all!! Whats your name enemy! What is your goal!...and how old are you!" Jacob asked his three random question making faces. It was hard to tell if he was serious, but he was he was just a clown.

The people in white coats scurried all over the place. The women who knew Jacob was the only one calm sitting in her chair. The man in glasses was gathering his paper work and wanted to leave quickly.

"Why the rush Kent? asked Felicia.

"Felicia dont ask such stupid questions! I suggest you pack your things to...it isnt safe here now."

"I have nothing to be worried about...but you on the other hand could not be thinking of escaping X-Cution. It has hundreds of superpowerd people here, not even people..."

"We was suppose to lock him up and perform studies! He was a murderer!"
Kent said angrily.

"Then why so scared?"

Kent said nothing back and walked out with a grin on his face. Felicia thought something was wrong here. She looked back down at the situation down in the basement.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 19, 2011 7:13 am

Ruko backed away to avoid the lights. "Maybe you should ask the ones you supposely trust all your faith in... You wouldn't even believe me so why wont you see it from the humans view..." He looked away, regreting his wish to meet people after this. Of course they would treat him like a murderer but he did that out of fright... He was afraid to be locked in, well... It didn't help at all.
"Go back do they can find another use for me, and fix the hole... You wanted my name by the way? Ruko... I suppose they don't know it either..."
He looked up at Jacob, waiting for an reaction
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:23 am

Ruko realised afterwards that there was more questions, slow on the uptake he looks next to Jacob and finds that guards are closing up to take care of him. He waits to see what happens and tries to not hurt anyone. When the gurds are close enought they push Jacob away and tells him that it's unsafe and that he should back away to saftey.
"Really, You think I should hurt him? What would I gain from tha-". Before he finnished his sentence the guards started to shoot at him, he jumps out of the hole and tries to avoid the bullets at any cost.
"What the hell is wrong with you? I didn't even try to hurt you and you start shooting at me? Come on, and you should be protecting them from me? Dosn't sound fair to me that you are trying to kill me when all I want is to get used to... Umm... Humans?"
Ruko is furious and continues to avoid bullets.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 am

(sorry was waiting for some one else to post.)

Jacob stood there with a blank expression, and looked at the situation. "X-cution...not trust worthy..." He said quitly, he rubbed his chin and took a seat on the floor sitting in a indian fashion.

"I suppose...oi! stop shooting your messing up my thinking!!" He pressed his hands on the floor. "Soul Input!" he used the concrete on the floor to make wall blocking the gaurds then trapped them in it.

"This is totally messing up my training for today!!! Ruko come back here!" He stood and shouted angrily. "Why do I keep finding these low life bums that need help!?...no offence Rud." He said grinning at his harmless joke. Jacob pressed his hand onto the floor and made a pillar for him, Rud and Luna to get out the basement. Back in the training room.

But when that happened. The Boss came in with a blank face, he seemed almost dissapointed. Which was not good. "Boss...whats this about?" Jacob asked him. "Whos is this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:03 pm

Amunet looked around curiously and crossed her arms. "Well then. I have officially become very bored....Jaaaaacob???" She called out and ran around in circles.
Back to top Go down
UnknownDespairLost

UnknownDespairLost

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Ruko stared first at the blocked guards, then jacob, later the boss. Didn't have a clue what to do as he was busy about avoiding bullets. "I don't...... get this at all....". He didn't even bother to be called low life bum, it hurted him but he didn't care. "Why should I get back there, feels safe when not everyone thinks I'm harming anybody..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return to the Building pt. 2   Return to the Building pt. 2 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Return to the Building pt. 2
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2