BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Order of Buisness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

1st Order of Buisness Empty
PostSubject: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 8:33 am

Jacob was in the mission room, a daily task for him. He was on a different mission everyday, unless some missions required more time to complete. He was dressed in a black jacket, and grey button shirt blue jeans and black sneakers. On his neck was his mother's two necklaces, which he kept safe guard.

He had a annoyed look in his face, as he walked through the room. A few minutes later walked in a large crowd surronding a large tall man, who was quite muscular. "Jacob!!! im here for my rematch!"

Jacob had a wild grin "Anytime you over grown pixie!!" Jacob rushed over to him, and patted his arm. There was a table set down for the both of them. They eached placed their right arm on the table, and took each other hands.

"Arm Wrestle!!!!" The crowd cheered. "My money is on Jacob!!"

"What do you not see how big Griff is! He's gonna demolish him this time!" "Lets go Griff."

Griff smiled at Jacob. "Your gonna lose this one J. Same amount as last time?"

"Hell yea Griff, 500 cash. And you said that last time?...and I won!!" Jacob blurted out in his face.

"Yea yea lucky first go was all."

"Yea yea lucky my ass, I pounded you and you know it!" Jacob mocked him.

Griff shook his head, and focused. Jacob just stuck his tongue out at him.
Jacob smirked as the arm wrestle match began, with Griff getting an early start.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:24 am

Amunet walked through the crowd until she was standing behind Jacob with a grin and her arms folded over her chest. Knowing that he was having fun with this, she bent down a bit and whispered softly into his ear.

"Come on now, quit your playing around. Beat this fool now. I know you can." She told him with a grin and still a whisper.

A few of the boy behind her were telling her to be quiet and to move but she just glared at them once she straightened her body and turned her head.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:38 am

Jacob smirked when he heards Amunet's words, he always knew he could win but he just liked messing with Griff. "Hmm ok then." With a quick flash, Griff was beat again.

Jacob laughed out loud. "Haha and again the mighty Torino triumphs, I would like my money please griff." He said to him gesturing his hand.

Griff was dumb founded, that he was beat again by Jacob so quickly. He paid him his money, and stood up. "I swear..." was all he said. Jacob gave a sad look to Griff.

"Aaawww Griffy Griffy Griff Griff, dont be so sad. You'll win next time...ok you wont but still." Jacob said mocking him.
He counted his winnings and looked at Amunet. "You know I was gonna win right, regardless."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:44 am

Amuent grinned and nodded her head. "Of course I knew you would win, I always know you will win." She told him, grabbing his money from his hand and turning away, shoving the money in her back pocket, smiling and walking into another room away from the crowd.

Amuent pulled her hand ouf of her back pocket but leaving the money in her back pocket. She ended up looking behind her into the other room where Jacob was and grinned at him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 9:54 am

Jacob was surprised when she took his money, and even placed it in her back pocket. But that surprise turned to a smirk. "You know if I wasnt such a sweet heart, you would be dead by now!" He yelled out to her, he began to follow it was getting to crowded in that room.

"I would have gave you half if you asked Amunet. No need to be getting all greedy and snatchy over some money." He said blowing up towards his spiky hair, making it lift up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:02 am

"Awwwe. Does poor little Jacob want his money back??" Amunet asked with a grin, looking back at him then going back to walking down the hallway, stuffing her hands in her front pockets, now beginning to hum a song lightly.

The song she was humming was by the cranberries and it was called Zombie, she loved the beat of it and went from humming it to singing it quietly.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:09 am

"Yes...yes maybe I doo, want it back! I mean I earned it didnt i?" Jacob said out loud. By this time he would calling Amunet all types of names, but he knew better then to go that far with Amunet.

He rubbed his chin and thought for a moment, looking up into the ceiling. He started tapping his chin with his index finger. "Haha!! Well if you would give me my money back, I will let you in on a mission I was just about to go on." He said with a sly grin, knowing Amunet was in for a mission.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:13 am

Amunet instantly stopped and ran back up to Jacob like a blur, looking at him with a grin. "Well then get it, my hands are finally getting warm and I do not want to take them out."

She said, keeping her hands in ehr front pockets and then turning around so that her back was to Jacob again. "The money is in my back pocket." She told him, grinning and wondering if he would actually reach into her back pocket to grab his money.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:24 am

Jacob raised an eyebrow. "Always you and your little games Amunet. Fine keep the money, I dont need it." He said as if it was nothing, knowing he wanted it pretty badly. But he didnt want to take the chance and touch Amunet's butt.

He thought he would take it when she least aspected it.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:31 am

Amunet shrugged her shoulders and started walking back down the hallway. "Hm. Suit yourself." She said, feeling the money move around in her back pocket.

Amunet grinned and hollered back to Jacob. "Great way of being such a scared little girl, Jacob. Good job!" She said, still grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 am

"Hey hey! just because I wouldnt get my money doesnt mean Im a scared little girl." He said in his attempts to defend himself. His sensitive side was picking up.

"The money doesnt mean that much to me anyways, and why do you want me to really reach back there to get it hmmm???" He asked crossing his arms, and leaning on a wall.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:39 am

"Just to see if you would actually do it."She said, looking behind her to see him leaning on a wall with his arms crossed.

Amunet walked back over to him and smiled. "And you didnt do it, so I win. And I do not want the money, so here."Amunet said, reaching her hand into her right back pocket and grabbing the money, pulling it out of her pocket and putting it into his hand.

"There you go, girlie."She said, grinning, walking back down the hallway for the 3rd time and turning towards a window, leaning on the windowsill and giving a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:45 am

He looked at the money and frowned. "Hey Im no girlie." he whispered to himself. He usaully never showed anyone how sensitive he was.

"I dont even want the money anymore, its been all in your butt. EEwwww." He said hloding the money with two fingers. He looked at Amunet and yelled to her.

"Hey you seem stressed! Lets go on that mission to relieave some of that stress of yours!" He said really wanting to leave by now.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 10:49 am

Amunet ran over to him like a blur again, grabbed the money from his fingers and then grinned. "Okay then. Lets go Mr. Ewie Girl."She said to him still grinning then ran down the hallway, waiting at a door about 200 feet away, she was there within less lan a second.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 11:00 am

"You know better then to think your faster then me Amunet." he said already outside the door looking at her, with his arms crossed. "I would race you there to the place, but I rather drive. Since you think im such a girl." He said using his fingers as qoutes.

He walked over to his car, a black Chevrolet Camaro 2010 edition. With red head lights and a metalic spray paint. He smiled everytime he saw his car, he got on his knees and rubbed the side of it gently. He kissed the car door. "My lovely baby, you dont think im a girl right?" he asked his car knowing he would get no answer.

Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:31 pm

Amunet appeared under the car silent and laid there very still and began to speak as if she was the car. "Yes my love, you are much like a girl. I am very sorry to breakt the news to you, but it is very much true." Amunet said in a different tone of voice and laying there under the car trying not to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:37 pm

Jacob eyes went wide with horror and sadness. "NOOOOOO!!!!! my own car thinks Im a girl!!! Im soo sorry baby, I promise to act more manly for you I promise. Will you forgive me??" He said to the car, he was being completly serious aswell.

He rubbed the car's side some more wating for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Amunet grinned and turned her head, looking at his legs. "It is quite alright my love. And yes, I forgive you." She said still yet trying not to laugh, so she covered her mouth silent and kept her eyes open, hoping that he wouldnt hear her snickering under the car.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:53 pm

Jacob heard some snickering under neath the car, and looked under neath it. He saw Amunet there snickering, and he made a straight face. He felt so stupid and pathetic falling for such a cheap trick.

"So first you take my money, then you call me a girl, numerous times, then you play with my heart by using my be-loved car. You just like messing with me today dont you." He said to her still under his car.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 12:56 pm

Amunet appeared behind him with a slight frown. "Sorry. I was only trying to have a bit of fun. I guess I will leave you alone then." She told him, walking away with her hands stuffed in her pockets and now kicking a can around as she walked, with her head lowered. As she was walking she felt rather bad now about what she did.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:06 pm

Jacob sighed and lowered his head. "Women." he said to himself. He got up and and walked over to the side of driver's seat. He got in and started his engine ready to take off.
He drove over to Amunet, and opened the passenger seat door.

"Would you please get in already." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:38 pm

"Fine. I will get in already." Amunet said , appearing in the passengers seat and closign the door. After she closed the door she crossed her legs and turned her head to look at Jacob but then turned her head back, looking out the window and leaning her head against the window.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:49 pm

"Thank you." Jacob said as she sat down in the seat. As soon as the door closed he drove off fast, as if he had somewhere to go.

"Ok so I lied we have no mission." Jacob said smiling. "But before you get all mad, its not an official movie from X-Cution, but something I heard about in Wolfwood. I thought it would be a good idea to check up on out were-wolf friends."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 1:53 pm

Amunet turned her head slowly and looked at Jacob with a 'why is the world would you lie to me' kind of look. She didnt say anything to him after that because she thought they were really going on a mission. But while no talking, she just faced foward with her arms crossed over her chest and furrowed eyebrows. Amunet did not like it when she was mad at him, but when it comes to business, she only likes to get the job done with, but this time there was no job.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:02 pm

"Oh relax Amunet gosh you get so mad. If you help me out with this I will give you the 500 bucks you wanted so badly. Is that ok with you?" He asked her taking quick glances at her, then puting his eyes back on the road.

He wondered why Amunet was so mad, usaully she wouldnt be this upset over his antics.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Order of Buisness
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodOrigins :: New York :: X-Cution HQ-
Jump to: