BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

1st Order of Buisness

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amunet

Amunet

1st Order of Buisness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:05 pm

Amunet spoke softly but did not look at him, she kept her eyes on the road and now relaxed her face. "No, it is not ok with me. Because I do not want that money."She told him, now turning her head and looking at him with her head relaxed against the headrest of the chair. "And I am also sorry, for getting so mad. You know me, I have a temper." Amunet told him, still looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:10 pm

"Whats wrong though, whats on your mind. You seem bothered and it cant be just from me. I know I get under everyone's skin once in a while, but something else seems the matter." He asked her keeping his eyes on the road.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:13 pm

"It's nothing, Jacob. Nothing else is on my mind." She told him, looking down at her bracelets and then un latched them and took them off of her wrists somewhat slower than usual, they felt as if they were tightening around her wrists. Amunet sighed and put the bracelets in her lap then began to rub her wrists, which were fairly red from the bracelets.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:21 pm

"Are you lying? I dont like lies...even though I just lied to you. But thats not the point. Are you sure there is nothing on your mind. Dont lie." Jacob said to her still keeping focus.
He was getting close to the woods, it was late at night.

The moon was full which was pretty bad for them, but it didnt make a difference.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:25 pm

"Yes, Jacob. I am very sure that there is nothing on my mind." Amunet told him. She was now playing with her lip ring with her tongue and getting closer up to look out of the windshield, looking at the woods that they finally stopped at. "Hm. Well lets go." She said, getting out of the car, leaving her bracelets in the seat.

Amuent closed the door quietly and walked to the front of the car, looking around the woods with her icy blue eyes. "It is a bit quiet in there. I wonder what is going on." She said, now walking into the woods alone.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 pm

"A friend of mine told me some were-wolves were sacrificing humans, for some sort of tradition ritual something along those borders. Head Quaters didnt have a mission up about it, thats why I was in there today. So I figure I would take my best gal with me and we can do it ourselves. While of course were not getting paid for this, we will be saving lives and aint that what this is all about saving lives!" He said as got out of his car, and walked over to Amunet.

(New topic in Wolf-Wood)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1st Order of Buisness   1st Order of Buisness - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

1st Order of Buisness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
BloodOrigins :: New York :: X-Cution HQ-
Jump to: