BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race to Amunet;s house.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Amunet

Amunet

Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:19 pm

The man growled at Jacob again like before and grabbed his knife from the ground when he was knocked away. Once he picked up the knife, he stabbed himself in the abdomen and up to his chest, making Amunet scream in pain like crazy where ever she was at the time. Though he healed quickly, she wouldn't unless she was to somehow be woken up.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:25 pm

Jacob stopped moving when he head Amunet scream in pain. "Damnit!" He stood there for a moment not wanting to let Amunet go. But he had no choice but too do that. He sighed a deep sigh and blurred right back to Amunet's house. He appeared right infont of the man. His eyes were scorching orange, he wanted to cut off his head right then and there. "I am so sorry Amunet, I have no choice. But I promise on my own grave that I will save you." He placed Amunet down on the ground gently. Then looked at the man.

"Your life will be taken by my blade remember that." He said grippind his sword so hard his hands were bleeding.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:29 pm

The man grinned and picked Amunet up and placed her over his shoulder like before. "Very wise desicion, Boy. I think I may end up keeping her alive. Her screams are rather intoxicating. Don't you agree?"He asked as he nudged Jacob out of the way and walked out of the door with Amunet still over his shoulder. The man patted Amunet's ass with a grin. "Yes. You will make a great slave to my men and I. But you will only do more for me."He told Amuent even though she was unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:34 pm

As much as Jacob wanted to cut his head off he held himself back from doing so. But before he gave Amunet up he took a small piece of her soul energy so he can locate her anyway she was. He already started thinking of a plan to rescure Amunet, but he needed to know where exactly she was going to be taken first. He sighed putting himself down, he was unable to save Amunet becuase he was weak and that needed to change.

Without another word Jacob dissapeared in a blur waisting no time to start his mission on rescuing Amunet.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 5 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:35 pm

[left the area]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Race to Amunet;s house.
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5