BloodOrigins
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modern world, where Fantasy is mixed with reality

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Race to Amunet;s house.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:54 am

"Awake again Amunet" Jacob said still with his head on his hands. His eyes closed but he only fell asleep for a minute then awoke again. "What seems to be the matter now?" he asked her still looking out the window.
Back to top Go down
https://blood-origins.forumotion.com
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 11:58 am

Amunet slid her legs out from under the covers and let them hang over the side of the bed, now her body was facing Jacob as well as her eyes were fixated on him. "Nothing is the matter now."She told him flatly and then got up and stood in front of him, looking at him with her icy blue eyes. "Would you ever.....let me bite you?"She asked him, this time with a nervous feeling, wondering what he will say back to her.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:02 pm

"Nope." he said plainly and straight up. He didnt really look at her but just kept looking out the window. "Believe it or not if you bite me I would die, instantly. So if you ever have the urge please dont do it, or I would cease to be alive." He said calmly. "And even if I wouldnt die, no that stuff hurts." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:05 pm

Amunet frowned and walked back to her bed, sliding back in under the covers and laying on her side with her eyes closed and facing the opposite way of Jacob. "Okay then, girlie."She said with a smile and a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:08 pm

"What if I started calling you boy...ie, boyie. Would it make you stop calling me names? Or do you just do it to annoy me. Does beautiful annoy you in any way possible?" He asked his series of questions, kind of fast never lookign away from the window. "I...am...so...bored." he said simply. "When will the sun comeout."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:13 pm

Amunet jumped up and looked at Jacob. "yes, you calling me beautiful would bug the hell outta me. Wanna know why? Because it aint true."She told him, throwing the covers over her as well as her head.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:17 pm

"Aaaawwwwww your so cute when your mad, beautiful. You should get angry more it looks good on you." Jacob said grinning. "So that's your new name from now on, beautiful got it, ok good." Jacob smirked. "Are you done sleeping yet? Im tired of being in this place."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:21 pm

Amunet frowned but spoke to him from under the covers. "No, I am not done sleeping yet. And if youw ant to go then just go. It's not like there is really anything stopping you."She told him with a quiet sigh. Amunet laid on the bed still covering her entire body with the blankets.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:29 pm

"I told you im staying so can you hurry up and sleep. Jeez who knew vampires needed so much sleep, gosh." Jacob said jokingly. "Or do you wanna cuddle up and snuggle and spoon and then you would go to sleep."

"Cause I dont do that kinda stuff." he said smiling looking at the moon.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:33 pm

Amunet growled and threw the blankets off of her and got up off of her bed roughly, walking over to her dresser and grabbing a pair of tight jeans and a black tank top this time. She undressed while he wasnt looking, or so she thought that he wasnt looking, she didnt really know if he was or not, so she was standing at her dresser which was in a semi dark corner but she could be seen clearly and naked.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:37 pm

"What are you doing? Are you sleepy or not? Women i dont get it sometimes." Jacob said looking at her then he noticed she was taking off her clothes and he turned back around. "You could have asked me to leave first." that was Jacobs last sentence before he took off right out the window in a blur.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:39 pm

Amunet smirked and spoke as she was putting her hair up into a messy bun and began putting on her clothes. "I told you that you could go. But you never listen to me now do you?"She said to him, knowing that he jumped out of the window. Amunet then walked out of her room and now was in the living room.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:42 pm

Jacob was in the living room waiting for Amunet to come out. "I already created a system of your house and how I get in...the windows." He said pointing to it with his thumb. "So your not tired anymore, miss nightmare killing people in my dreams girl."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:45 pm

Amunet glared at him and shook her head. "No, I am still tired you noob."She told him, wanting to bite him now but not in a good way or with her fangs either. But instead of doing that, she walked passed him and walked outside to get some fresh air, looking up at the night sky with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:49 pm

"So go back to sleep! One day ima end up shooting myself in the head because of you women nowadays." He said shaking his head. He walked outside and started walkiing to his car which is where he left it before they had their race. "Im going to get some new clothes. I feel dirty and smelly since I didn finish my shower, cause some people wanna throw the cold water on."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 12:55 pm

Amunet shook her head and went back inside, leaving the door open. She walked over to the couch and laid down on it, quickly falling asleep. A bit after she fell asleep, a strange man walked into her house, walking over to Amunet and looking down at her, about to put his hands on her.

Amunet opened her eyes and seen one of the men from her nightmare she had earlier then had begun to scream but the man covered her mouth quickly before she could even let out a sound. "You are a rather fine little bitch. I think you would make a great slave to me and my men."He told her with a whisper into her ear.

The man threw his leg over her and pinned her legs down with his and also held her hands still by grabbing both of them with his free hand. Amunet couldnt do anything but wriggle around and mumble under the mans hand. She was kind of weak from the lack of sleep.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:02 pm

Jacob was still walking to his car, humming a tune. "I guess she's gonna stay inside then. No worries I'll be right back anyways." He walked to his car and searched his pockets looking for his keys. "Where the hell did I put my keys?" he asked himself. "God damnit, I left them inside."

He started walking back to Amunet's house whistling, his tunes.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:11 pm

Amunet looked up at the man with wide blue eyes as he just looked down at her with a creepy grin, still whispering. "Well then. it looks as if your little boyfriend has left you here all alone to be by your lonesome self. Well now you get to show me what you can do. But first, we need to get rid of these clothes of yours. Boy I bet you have a nice ass body."He said to her, looking ar her body, his grin seemed to have gotten bigger.

Amunet started to arch her body a bit to try to get a bit more free than she was but she was just too weak at that moment, she tried all that she could think of. After a few moment of the man starign at her body and holding her down, another pair of arms came out of his sides, one gripped onto the side of her ribs and squeezed them, making her scream under his hand.

He pulled out a knife from his pocket with his other hand as the one on her ribs stayed put. The man slid the knife under Amunet's shirt and cut it all the way up. Amunet's eyes widened even more when she noticed him making his other hand move to her jeans with the knife.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:17 pm

Jacob heard screams as he got closer to Amunets house. "What the hell?" he said to himself and dissapeared in a blur. He broke threw the door in the living room, and saw some weird man attacking Amunet.
He jumped in the air and aimed towards the side. "Soul Break" He striked him against his head and sent him flying towards the wall breaking it. If he was dead Jacob didnt know, his arm was releasing a large amount of blue energy. His eyes were bright orange and his face fierce. He looked at Amunet and mouthed the words "I sorry." to her feeling bad.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:26 pm

As the man was knocked away from Amuent, his fist hit Amunet's head, knocking her out. So her body laid there still, her head was laid tot he side with her eyes closed as if she was dead, which she wasnt, her shirt, which was cut open was moved so that only half of her chest was covered and the other half revealed all.

The man got up off the ground and shook his body like an animal. "Oh. So I see that you are ruining my fun with that fox, eh?"He asked jacob, looking at him with her red eyes. "Well that just will not do. You see I am claiming her now, since no one else has, I decided that I would. And I will not let you stop me from taking her either." The man stated to Jacob in a rather irritated voice

He walked back over to the couch and picked her up bridal style. "Now if you will excuse me, I have a slave to teach."He said with a dark grin as he used his teeth to remove the shirt from Amunet completely and then used a spare hand to throw Jacob the shirt. "There, you can have a gift from her and I to you. Enjoy it."He said, beginnging to walk away from jacob and the couch.

As he was walking away, he kissed Amunet's abdomen, sending a dark looking smoke into her body that will keep her unconscious until they reach their destination.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Jacob eyes looked demon like glowing orange. "Give her back." a demonic tone took his voice now. He spread out his palm and his sword appeared in his hand from the car. When it touched his hand blue like fire released then dissapeared. "GIVE HER BACK NOW!!!" He moved towards the man swiflty and aimed to strike his back carefull enough not to hit Amunet with his blade.

He struck his back deep leaving a deep wound. With a swift movement he grabbed Amunet and held her gently. He placed her lifeless body on the ground and took off his jacket too cover her upper body. "What have you done to her." He asked looking at her sort of worried. His face still fierce, he intended to kill this man.
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:51 pm

The man growled at Jacob from the wound he left on him, turning around to face him. "Oh nothing really, just made her unconscious, for now. She will wake up when I take her to a certain, place. But maybe I will use her body for my own use and then kill her off when I am finished."He told him with a sinical grin spread across his lips.

He swiftly moved aorund the room like Jacob did and took Amuent back, throwing her over his shoulder and moving back to the door. "Now then, if you do not mind. We shall be leaving now. I will make sure that she knows nothing of you. So you have nothing else to worry about, Boy."He finally said and walked out the door this time
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Jacob had enough playing around. In a blur he stabbed the man in the back carefully placing his sword in the wound he already made. He made sure not to stab Amunet. "You will never touch her again, do you understand me. You have two choices either wake her up now,and I will let you live. Or you can die, make your decision now." Jacob said to him from behind. Plunging his sword deeper into his back making it pierce to the other side of stomach.

"You can still live I pierced nothing vital...yet."
Back to top Go down
Amunet

Amunet

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:08 pm

The man bit Amunet in the side, making her feel what he feels. He felt nothing really, just a light pinch to him, but to Amunt it was extremely painful and made her scream bloody murder though still unconscious. "If you were to injure me anymore, you will just cause her more pain. And if you choose to kill me, this woman would never again wake up." He told Jacob with an evil souching chuckle.

"So what I suggest, is that you pull your cold toothpick out of me and let me take her with me. And also I suggest that you never try to find her, come near her or touch her if you were to ever find her."He told him. Where his wound was showed up on Amuent as if it was her body that Jacob had wounded.
Back to top Go down
Jacob
Admin
Jacob

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 EmptyFri Feb 18, 2011 2:14 pm

Jacob looked pissed he pulled his sword out and placed his feet on the man's back. He took Amunet's body and pushed off, taking her with him. "Your not leaving with her." He said simply walking back to the house covering her up. "Im so sorry Amunet, I cause you alot of harm. Maybe your better off without me."

Jacob dissapeared running in a blur back to X-Cution surely he could find answers there. Still holding Amunet in his arms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Race to Amunet;s house.   Race to Amunet;s house. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Race to Amunet;s house.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next